Chapter 186 A Fair Fight

The people from God's Domain looked at the battle below, and had no intention of intervening, even though the people from the underworld were his allies.

"Yin Lingzi, are you sure that the reincarnation of the son of Hades took the soul washing liquid?" asked the man in the royal robe.

Yin Lingzi's voice did not fluctuate, "It is said that Yu Chun took the soul cleansing liquid under Wei Ze, and his performance in the past few days also confirms this."

Hearing this, the few people who came down from God's Realm breathed a sigh of relief, but there were also some who couldn't see their expressions, such as the headless guy standing behind.

"Wraith of Ten Thousand Years of Resentment, I let you go back then, is that how you repay your kindness?" Wu He roared, he regretted doing this thing the most.

Xue Liang held the ghost weapon, which was Zhang Ling's repaired Thousand Ghost Slash, "The reason you let me go was to let me die. Do you think I will be grateful to you?"

"Anyway, I gave you freedom. I can guarantee that as long as you don't participate in this matter, you will have a place in the underworld in the future." Wu clenched his teeth and said, fighting alone, he is not a spirit of eternal vengeance opponent.

Xue Liangcai looked down on this so-called place, and his attacks became more and more ferocious.

What Yuchun is most worried about is Zhang Ling. Compared with these great powers, Zhang Ling is just a celestial master in the human world.

Outside the villa, a car suddenly drove over.

The grandparents of the Ma family and Bai Qi got out of the car. As for the driver, a fat man, he didn't get out of the car.

"Hey, it's really lively here." Ma Fen walked into the villa with her granddaughter.

"The underworld is really a display for the celestial masters in the underworld!" Bai Qi held a big knife, and any ghosts who approached him were killed with a single blow.

Zhang Ling looked at the three people who joined the battle circle, and asked anxiously, "Why are you here?"

"President, from what you said, the yin energy is concentrated outside the imperial capital. As celestial masters, we naturally want to take a look. I didn't expect that the underworld government has stretched out its hands here." Ma Fen took her granddaughter with a little fear nothing.

Zhang Ling's heart warmed, and he was afraid that in addition to feeling the strong Yin Qi, these people also had their own aura to come over.

"Even Hades has appeared, is the underworld trying to break the balance between the two realms?" Bai Qi said as he started.

The faces of the kings of Hades were ugly, because they really violated the principle of "two worlds, two systems".

However, in order to maintain the peace of the Three Realms, it is understandable for them to do so.

"Since you are celestial masters, you should put the overall situation first and kill Yu Chun, so that the peace of the Three Realms can be maintained." Qin Guangwang took the time to shout.

The female ghost in red who was fighting with him let out a sharp scream and continued to attack King Qin Guang.

"Just because of your bullshit prophecy, it is impossible for me to abandon my friends, not to mention that the destruction of the Three Realms is nonsense, even if it is true, Yu Chun is right, he has no reason to sacrifice for your excuses! Zhang Ling said loudly, this is his principle and position.