Chapter 210 Spitting Blood

Yu Chun looked at Ping Yi apologetically, if it wasn't for him, Ping Yi wouldn't have endured thousands of years of separation, and wouldn't be able to practice forbidden techniques.

"Pluto, you are the king of the underworld. I, Yu Chun, can't afford to climb high. From today onwards, the relationship between you and me will be severed. If we meet in battle in the future, you don't have to hold back!" Yu Chun said firmly, saying these words By the time, his heart was already numb with pain.

"Alright, my son should be full of ambition, not soft-hearted and unambitious." Pluto didn't seem to be moved at all.

Yu Chun spat out, and then said to Ping Yi: "Let's go, this is no longer my home."

"Wherever you have me is your home." Ping Yi held Yu Chun's hand tightly.

Seeing the two of them leaving without hesitation, Pluto's fist loosened and tightened, tightened and loosened again.

"Come on!" shouted at the gate of Hades Dynasty.

Immediately, two ghosts came in from the outside, "How is the collection of the Lingzhu?"

"Just now I reported that the Merman Clan made troubles frequently, which brought difficulties to the task of collecting the Lingzhu." One of the Ghost Clan said.

"The merman? It's just some half-human, half-fish guy, directly attacking the merman's palace, and see if they still have the mind to meddle in their own business after being too busy!" Hades narrowed his eyes, and he wanted to make the underworld the strongest existence in the three realms.

Yu Chun and Ping Yi didn't know that Pluto's methods became more and more severe. After they left the underworld, they didn't go back immediately, but went to the underworld.

For King Yama, Yu Chun has a deep feeling of worship.

"Master Bao, isn't the underworld governing the soul? Can the devoured soul be rescued?" Yu Chun asked Yama in anticipation.

King Yan Luo shook his head, "This is impossible. If what you said is true, then ten thousand years later, no matter whose soul Pluto swallowed at that time, they have now completely merged with Pluto's body. Even if Pluto dies, The soul will not return."

Yu Chun suddenly thought of something, he took out the wooden hairpin he brought back from the forest of elves, "The elf queen said, there is my mother's soul here, can you let me see my mother again?"

King Yan Luo took the wooden hairpin from Yu Chun, shook his head after a while, "I regret to tell you that there is no soul energy left here."

Just when Yu Chun was feeling regretful, King Yan Luo said again: "But this is a wooden hairpin made of ancient immortal wood. Maybe it has other uses, so you should keep it close to you."

"I will." Yu Chun took back the wooden hairpin. After all, it was a relic left by his mother, and he would definitely keep it safe.

After staying in the underworld for a while, Yu Chun didn't see Wuguan Wang, but he didn't ask either.

After all, his relationship with Wuguan Wang is not good.

After leaving the underworld, Yu Chun returned to the human world in a depressed mood.

Pluto's ambition has been revealed, he can't just watch him disturb the balance of the three realms.

Just when he started to worry, Ping Yi suddenly coughed up a mouthful of blood.

Yu Chun was terrified, he supported him, and said anxiously: "Big zongzi!"

Ping Yi's face was as pale as paper, "I'm fine, you don't have to worry."