Chapter 96 Demolition of Illegal Buildings

Ping Yi took a look at Yu Chun, he also couldn't understand what Wanzai Wraith Spirit did at that time.

"He may think that I deliberately blocked him in Yuxuan Pavilion, and if I make a move, I will hurt Yu Chun, and then protect Yu Chun." Ping Yi said his thoughts.

Hou Qing thought for a while and said, "With the pissing nature of a spirit of resentment for thousands of years, if you don't take Yu Chun as a hostage in the first place, your conscience has already discovered it."

"Could it be my personality that attracted him?" Yu Chun took out a small round mirror from the drawer, and took a sharp photo of his face, "It's quite handsome."

"Do you remember the last time you saw Xue Liang, did he have other plans for you?" Ping Yi asked Xiang Yuchun, God knows if that Xue Liang liked men before being possessed, but after being possessed, in case The Wraith-Carrying Spirit was affected by the man's previous memories, and did such unimaginable things.

Yu Chun shook his head affirmatively, "Absolutely not. He came with Xue Nianzhu that day, and left after shopping. It was all my entertaining and begging for contact information."

"That is to say, the Wan Zai Wraith Spirit is deliberately protecting Yu Chun." Hou Qing couldn't figure it out, the Wan Zai Wraith Spirit came out not long ago, and there should be no intersection with Yu Chun, "Could it be the legendary love at first sight?"

"Fuck you." Yu Chun picked up the small mirror again, his beauty surpassed all three realms.

"No, when Yu Chun called him before, he agreed very happily, obviously he has a deep impression on Yu Chun." Ping Yi connected the strange things about Xue Liang.

"Could it be that he started to pay attention to Yu Chun a long time ago, and Yu Chun called him just in the middle of his heart?" Hou Qing said sadly.

Yu Chun immediately put down the small mirror, thinking that ghosts won't be perverted these days, right?

"If you want to know the truth, just ask the person concerned." Zhang Ling said, "Or, you can kill the Wraith of Ten Thousand Years, and then search for its soul body memory."

"I really want to kill him." Hou Qing looked at his injured arm, and he suffered a great loss just by facing the ghost raised by the Ten Thousand Years Wrath Spirit.

If neither he nor Ping Yi is the opponent of Wanzai Wraith, it would be a shame.

As for killing the Wraith of Ten Thousand Years, it is not impossible, but it can help the underworld to solve this problem, and it is not worth playing all the cards.

"Let's break through one by one first." Ping Yi rubbed his forehead, always feeling that there was a hand pushing behind this matter.

Hou Qing pursed her lips, waiting for Ping Yi to give her a task.

"Yu Chun and Zhang Ling tried to find a way to demolish the illegal building of that villa on Rose Terrace." Ping Yi thought for a moment, and made an arrangement that was not very willing.

Yu Chun took over the task, and he has a lot of experience in doing this kind of thing.

"Hou Qing, you should closely observe the movement of the pharmaceutical factory." Ping Yi continued to arrange.

Hou Qing nodded, agreeing, "What about you?"

"I have my own business to attend to." Ping Yi felt that he should go to the underworld, of course not going there openly, but going there without anyone noticing.

Undersea earthquake, why didn't other wraiths and ghosts shake out, only the wraith who ran away for ten thousand years.

Before Ping Yi left, he asked Xiao Shi to stay by Yu Chun's side during this time, not only to protect Yu Chun's safety, but more importantly, not to let Yu Chun be seduced by Zhang Ling.