Chapter 12

As soon as Yu Chun left the nursing home, he received a call from Mr. Wang, saying that he was coming to see the goods.

Looking at the time, Yu Chun returned to the Antique Street in a hurry, and saw seven or eight people gathered around the gate of Yuxuan Pavilion, and it seemed that there was a big battle.

"It's on fire?" Yu Chun pushed forward, knowing that these were all the guests who smelled fishy smell.

"What are you talking about, I'll bring someone to take care of your business." Boss Wang said angrily, because he didn't see Ping Yi by Yu Chun's side.

After a few words with Mr. Wang, Yu Chun opened the door of Yuxuan Pavilion.

"Xiao Yu, why haven't you corrected your problem of fishing for three days and drying the net for two days?" Mr. Wang came together with an old customer of Yuxuan Pavilion.

Yu Chun sneered, "Didn't I just go out and dig out the old house to serve everyone."

"Dig out the old house on the big weekend?" Obviously, none of the experts here believed it.

Yu Chun didn't explain too much, and asked everyone to enter the store to choose the things inside.

These people are experts and have no interest in these handicrafts.

"Cough cough, Xiao Yu, take out that copper wine bottle and show it to everyone." Mr. Wang coughed twice, he invited guests to dinner at noon, and the conversation got excited, so he leaked the fact that Yu Chun had the real product here. mouthed.

No, just after dinner, these people escorted them over to look at the goods.

Yu Chun glared at Mr. Wang, this man deserves to be haunted by a female ghost, he hasn't had time to study the age of that wine bottle!

"Okay, I'll take it out, and I'll ask a few experts to help me hold my eyes." Yu Chun went to open the safe.

Hearing Yu Chun's words, everyone made up their minds. They were not laymen who didn't know anything, and rushed over when they smelled a little fishy smell.

As Yu Chun took out the wine bottle, these people scrambled to surround him, as if the reserve just now was only a flash in the pan.

Yu Chun was surrounded by stuffed buns and carefully protected the wine bottles, "Don't worry, everyone, I'll put the wine bottles on the table first, and then I'll start with them one by one."

"I'll come first, I'll come first!" Several collectors, who were still handsome a moment ago, quarreled into a mess.

Mr. Wang and Yu Chun withdrew, but there was a peace.

"Why didn't Master Ping come?" President Wang seized the opportunity and asked about Ping Yi.

Yu Chun glanced at Mr. Wang, "Mr. Wang has been entangled by something again?"

"How can I? I just want to thank him well and invite him out for a meal." President Wang coughed twice.

Wang is always a typical profiteer. He can't get up early without profit. There must be a place where Ping Yi can be used, so he is so eager. Unfortunately, Da Zongzi is not very interested in human food.

"You know that some masters are always elusive, and I don't know where he went." Yu Chun regretted, practicing the ability to tell nonsense with his eyes open like a fire.

Mr. Wang was dubious, after all, he had never seen this person by Yu Chun's side before.

Not long after, several collectors who had ended the quarrel lined up to get their hands on this wine bottle one after another.

"This is a bronze ware." The first one to get started was the regular customer of Yuxuan Pavilion, Mr. Zhou.

Yu Chun thought, reselling bronze wares is against the law, but if they are sold as handicrafts, there is no problem.

After all, if you say this thing is true, someone must say it is false, and those experts' testimonials can still be wrong!

"I don't think so, it should be from the Ming Dynasty." The second collector, holding a magnifying glass in his hand, wanted to stick his eyeballs on.

After these people read it once, they began to date the wine bottles.

Seeing such occasions a lot, Yu Chun brewed a pot of tea and listened to the nonsense of these collectors.

"Xiao Yu, tell me your opinion." Mr. Wang looked at Yu Chun with a smile, the owner of the wine bottle hadn't spoken yet!

Yu Chun stood up slowly, "To tell you the truth, I put this thing away yesterday, and you all came here before I had time to look at it."

"Look now, look now." Several people didn't let him go.

Yu Chun was able to get started now. He must have some skills to open this antique shop, "Okay, then I will take a look."

Hearing this, the customers in the store were all happy, they actually got started before the owner of the wine bottle.

Picking up the wine bottle, Yu Chun observed it carefully. From the appearance point of view, it should be a product of the Warring States period, but the patina is not very thick. It seems that it can only be estimated to the Ming Dynasty, so that it looks nondescript. No wonder he put it as a fake. to the museum shelf.

"I guess this thing should be a bronze jue from the Warring Han Dynasty. It has a round belly, carved with animal patterns, a stream at the front of the mouth on one side, a pointed tail at the back, a column between the stream and the mouth, and a handle on the side of the abdomen. , there are three cone-shaped long feet. But in the Ming Dynasty, it should have been refurbished, so the inscriptions are missing, and the patina is also weaker." Yu Chun said his identification results.

"Xiao Yu is not bad. I was blindfolded by this bag. This wine bottle is probably from the war period." Zhou Lao picked up the wine bottle again, "I don't know what price Xiao Yu offered."

Hearing this, Yu Chun smiled, "I haven't planned to sell this thing yet, why don't Mr. Zhou offer a price, if it's right, I might sell it."

"Hey, look at this kid, he's getting more and more cunning." Mr. Wang joked, if Mr. Zhou's bid is lower, he still won't be able to take this wine bottle away.

Yu Chun sighed, "You also know that I don't have many good products in Yuxuan Pavilion, and it's rare to have an old thing, and I want to keep it for a few more days, right?"

Mr. Zhou thought, if he put it here for a few more days, he would not be able to buy it.

"Two hundred thousand!" Zhou Laoyi gritted his teeth and said, although this wine bottle is genuine, but judging from its shape, although it is used by nobles, the user's official position is not high, not to mention the age is controversial.

"Well, this price is still fair." A few people on the side echoed.

Mr. Wang thought for a while and then said, "If this wine bottle is auctioned, it will definitely sell more. Unfortunately, bronzes are prohibited items and cannot be auctioned."

Of course Yu Chun also knew this, otherwise it shouldn't be difficult to sell it for 500,000.

"Mr. Zhou is a regular customer here. Since I have made an offer, it is not easy for me to bargain, so let's say 200,000!" It's also good.

Hearing this, Mr. Zhou laughed, "Okay, I'll transfer the money to you now!"

Yu Chun wrapped the wine bottle, and then gave Mr. Zhou a receipt for the handicraft.

The things were bought by others, and the others also gave up. They walked around the store and then left one after another.

Before leaving, Mr. Wang pulled Yu Chun to say a few words, no doubt asking him to say something about his invitation when he saw Ping Yi.

Yu Chun happily agreed, but he didn't go back and tell Pingyi. After packing up, he went to the electronics city to buy a laptop, otherwise he would have nothing to play when he went home.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com