Chapter 60 Hou Qing

"Brother Ping? Ping Yi!" Yu Chun tentatively called out twice, but Nai He didn't respond at all.

Heartbroken, Yu Chun got out of the sleeping bag, put on a thick coat, and opened the curtain of the tent.

Outside, the bonfire was still there, but Ping Yi was nowhere to be seen.

Yu Chun swallowed his saliva, and was about to continue shouting when someone covered his mouth suddenly.

"Shh, don't talk." Ping Yi's voice came from beside his ear.

Yu Chun nodded, and as Ping Yi took his hand away, he subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief.

The whistling sound came from far and near, and it became more and more harsh.

Yu Chun looked in the direction where the sound came from, and he almost scared him to pee.

I saw a thin man in a suit walking towards this side with a group of zombies with spells on their foreheads.

"This, this, this!" Yu Chun muttered inarticulately.

As soon as the whistle stopped, the man in the suit who took the lead suddenly looked in the direction of Yu Chun, and a big smile appeared on his alluring face.

Yu Chun was a little confused by his smile, and then realized that the other party should be smiling at Ping Yi, and he happened to be standing in front of Ping Yi at this time, more precisely, he was hugged by Ping Yi in arms.

"Ping Yi!" Leaving the group of zombies behind him behind, the man in the suit suddenly flew up and came to Ping Yi and Yu Chun in an instant.

"Hou Qing, long time no see." Ping Yi greeted the other party.

Hou Qing took a look at Yu Chun, "It's not just a long time, it's a thousand years!"

Yu Chun thought to himself, what is this guy doing while talking to Ping Yi and looking at him?

Ping Yi glanced in the direction of those zombies, "Why do you still act as a corpse chaser, it's not like your style."

"It's just that I can't see these same kind of people dying in a foreign land, so they can't go back." Hou Qing said with a sigh, "What about you, are you willing to wake up?"

"Mmm." Pingyi didn't say much about himself.

Although Yu Chun didn't want to interrupt them, he really couldn't hold back, "What, you guys talk first, I'll make it easier for you, and those zombies won't move suddenly, right?"

"Don't worry, they won't move without my order." Hou Qing said to Yu Chun.

As soon as Yu Chun left, Hou Qing put his arms around Ping Yi's shoulders, "My boy, I really let you find him, those guys in God's Domain will probably die of anger!"

"Even if I'm not mad, I won't let them go!" Ping Yi plucked Hou Qing's paw from his shoulder.

"Tsk tsk, I still can't take a joke like this. I didn't expect that you really succeeded. If I hadn't met a real person, I wouldn't believe it." Hou Qing looked in the direction of Yuchun peeing.

Ping Yi immediately blocked Hou Qing's line of sight, they were all creatures with night vision, who knew which way Yu Chun undid his belt.

Noticing Ping Yi's actions, Hou Qing put her hands on her knees with a smile, "It's been nearly ten thousand years, but your feelings for him haven't changed at all."

"He deserves it." Ping Yi said in a deep voice, "By the way, why did you leave too?"

"It's too boring there, I can't stay, not to mention you are the first, I ran out." Hou Qing said indifferently.