Chapter 202

"Sir, do you want to tell Mr. Yu about this?" Xiao Shi asked, after all, this matter is related to the ghost clan.

Ping Yi pondered for a moment, "Don't tell him yet, lest he worry."

As for Pluto, it seems that we need to observe it.

"Yes." Xiao Shi said respectfully.

After Xiao Shi left, Ping Yi contacted Xue Liang, if he went down, the ghost clan would definitely notice, but Wan Zai Wraith Spirit was different, he was originally a creature of the underworld.

Although Xue Liang didn't know why Ping Yi asked him to find King Yama to monitor the underworld, he still agreed.

That night, Xue Liang went down to the underworld and found King Yama in the Palace of the Son of Heaven.

"Master Ping Yi is worried about Hades?" King Yan Luo was a little surprised, the underworld was very low-key, and there was very little contact with the underworld.

"It should be." Xue Liang didn't know what Ping Yi meant either.

King Yan Luo pondered, Ping Yi would not do useless things, that is to say, there must be something wrong with the underworld.

"Please tell Mr. Ping Yi, I will take care of it." King Yan Luo deliberated and decided to let Wu Guan Wang take charge of this matter.

First of all, Wuguan Wang's status is not low, and besides, he is a good-looking guy who can easily enter the underworld.

As for the Muguan Wang's rebellion, he was not worried that it would happen. Although the Wuguan Wang was relatively selfish, his starting point was definitely for the good of the underworld.

And the underworld took up half of the hell, which already made him very angry, and he would definitely take this matter seriously when he thought about it.

After Xue Liang left, King Yama called Wuguan Wang to talk about it.

Hearing this together, he patted his chest directly, "Old Bao, don't worry if you entrust this matter to me, I know those ghosts have evil intentions, and Pluto may not be a good thing."

"Be careful. If there is a problem, your safety must be guaranteed." Yan Luowang reminded.

Wu He was moved a bit, although he can't sit on an equal footing with King Yan Luo now, but the relationship is as good as ever, and they are still brothers.

"I know." Wu He took several of his confidants and went directly to the underworld.

They are all in the same area, and the underworld and the underworld are indispensable.

Although not close, but the relationship is passable.

Due to his identity, even in the underworld, the other party should treat him like a guest.

Above, Xue Liang relayed Yama's words.

Ping Yi believed that King Yan Luo would handle this matter well. Compared with the previous few, this one was obviously more reliable, and he would not play tricks behind his back.

But Yu Chun didn't know these things, his mind was not only on Ping Yi, but also on his Yu Xuan Pavilion.

Yuxuan Pavilion's business is getting more and more stable, and Xiao Xie is getting married.

As Xiao Xie's boss, besides giving the staff a big holiday, Yu Chun also needs to give a red envelope.

"Boss, I'll be back after my honeymoon." Xiao Xie and Tian Xiaojuan had already talked about their certificates, and the wedding was about to happen now. They planned to go on their honeymoon first, and then hold the wedding.