Chapter 75 Inheritance

Ping Yi led them to a place that looked like a tomb, and there was a sarcophagus covered with spells in the middle.

"Who is here? The treatment is absolutely incredible." Yu Chun looked at the sarcophagus and said, in addition to the spells on the coffin cover, he was also tied with a wrist-thick chain, which shows how much the people outside don't want the people inside. Something was born.

Before Wang Shu came to the sarcophagus, she knelt down three times and kowtowed nine times, then got up and looked at the patterns on the spells. Even though some of them had been blurred, she could still make out the handwriting of her ancestors.

"This is the ancestor of the Wang family." Wang Shu's voice was hoarse.

"Ah!" Yu Chun never expected such an answer.

Wang Shu slowly closed her eyes, "The ancestors of the Wang family discovered the devouring spider here. At that time, this monster had killed many people."

However, the ancestors of the Wang family had mortal bodies, even if they cultivated Taoism, it would not help, and they were not opponents of such monsters at all.

In desperation, he had no choice but to sacrifice himself to seal the spider, and used a forbidden technique that could not be tolerated in the world.

This forbidden technique is called 'same life', as long as the technique is successful, it can control the devouring spider by itself.

The ancestor of the Wang family was already in his fifties at the time, and his son also practiced the technique of a celestial master. He ordered his son to prepare a sarcophagus, and then went to fight the spider with his life.

But the ancestors of the Wang family still underestimated the ability to devour spiders, so they had to use their hearts and blood to cast spells before they died.

However, it did not achieve true same fate.

When he was dying, the ancestor of the Wang family issued the last order to seal his last breath, and then sealed him in the sarcophagus. As long as he is not born, then the devouring spider will not even think about harming others!

"That is to say, the ancestor of the Wang family inside has his last breath?" Yu Chun felt terrified. Counting it, the old man inside should be hundreds of years old!

Wang Shu nodded, and said in a heavy voice, "Keeping that breath is the most painful thing."

"Now, that breath is almost gone, the seal will be broken soon, and then the people inside will die completely, and their souls will be scattered." Ping Yi said lightly, as if stating an insignificant matter.

"Why?" Yu Chun didn't understand. The ancestors of the Wang family were obviously doing good deeds, so why did they end up in such a disastrous end?

Ping Yi raised his hand and rubbed the top of Yu Chun's hair, "He used himself as a guide to restrain the monsters. After so many years, his soul and body have already been riddled with holes."

Yu Chun was silent. Didn't he say that heaven has merit, so good people will not be rewarded?

Don't talk about the reincarnation of rebirth, the soul is gone, so what to take to rebirth!

Seeing what Yu Chun was thinking, Ping Yi breathed a sigh of relief, since the last ghost talk about the underworld, Yu Chun has been a little restrained.

In fact, he doesn't have to be like this at all, he is not under the control of heaven, he just needs to live wantonly.

"The ancestor seeks benevolence and obtains benevolence." Wang Shu took a deep breath, then looked at Ping Yi, "I will strengthen the seal, and ask Mr. Ping to find the body of the devouring spider."