Chapter 214 Awakening

King Yan Luo shook his head regretfully, "The wooden hairpin belongs to the elves, so it must not be an evil thing, and Yu Chun's mother is the queen of the elves, so it is possible to fuse the wooden hairpins. As for when he will Wake up, it's up to God."

God willing?

Xue Liang didn't believe in God's will the most.

Ten thousand years ago, Yu Chun didn't do anything wrong, yet endured the suffering of a hundred generations of reincarnation. Ten thousand years later, Yu Chun still didn't do anything wrong, but he had to taste life and death.

Seeming to see Xue Liang's thoughts, King Yan Luo didn't say much.

Is this ten thousand year old vengeful spirit really a great evil? In his opinion, it is not the case, otherwise, he would not let the other party escape from the underworld.

There is a cycle of cause and effect in the world, and he hopes that Yu Chun and Ping Yi can finally have a happy ending.

A golden light flashed across Yu Chun's body, so fast it was hard to catch.

Therefore, neither Xue Liang nor King Yan Luo saw it.

Carrying Yu Chun on his back, Xue Liang took him out of the underworld. As for the matter of incorporating the underworld, he was not interested in participating.

Above, Zhang Ling and Peng He waited eagerly.

Seeing Yu Chun and Xue Liang appear, he finally let go of his heart.

But soon, they discovered that Yu Chun's condition was not right, and fell into a deep coma. Where did Ping Yi, who had always been inseparable from Yu Chun, go? Why was Yu Chun brought back by Xue Liang?

They have all seen Ping Yi's jealousy before, it is impossible for Yu Chun to lie on Xue Liang's back.

"What happened to Yu Chun, where did Ping Yi go?" Zhang Ling and Peng He hurriedly helped Yu Chun to bed.

Xue Liang straightened his back, "Look at Yu Chun's condition first, his shoulder is still hurt."

Zhang Ling immediately took out the healing talisman to help Yuchun heal.

During the period, Xue Liang talked about the affairs of the underworld, the underworld was completely cold, but the matter of Ping Yi was even more worrying.

"You didn't see that Master Ping Yi killed those ghosts, it was definitely like a lawn mower harvesting." Xue Liang, who is a spirit of resentment for thousands of years, always feels chills behind his back whenever he thinks of the scene at that time.

"He, he can't control himself." Zhang Ling frowned. What he and Hou Qing were worried about finally happened.

"When will Yu Chun wake up?" Peng He looked at Yu Chun, his vital signs were normal, why didn't he wake up?

Xue Liang shook his head, "I don't know about this, King Yama said it depends on God's will."

"God's shit!" Peng He scolded, "I've never done a single bad thing in my life, and I've done a lot of things for the country and the people. I hope he wakes up soon."

Another golden light flashed across Yu Chun's body, and Zhang Ling, who had been paying attention to Yu Chun, suddenly noticed it.

"This is the golden light of merit!" Although it was fleeting, Zhang Ling would never be wrong.

"Golden Light of Merit, why did this thing suddenly appear?" Xue Liang knew how amazing the Golden Light of Merit was. It stands to reason that Yu Chun was not a good person, but a businessman, so how could he have the Golden Light of Merit to protect his body.