Chapter 217 Wake Up

In the evening, everyone gets together to eat a seafood feast, but the place to eat is not the dining room, but the bedroom.

The room was smelled of seafood, and these people chatted loudly while feasting.

"Let's eat more before Yu Chun wakes up." Hou Qing said unscrupulously after taking a look at the guy who was lying dead.

"The pipa prawns are very fat these days, I wonder if there will be any more after Yu Chun wakes up." Zhang Ling ate the pipa prawns.

"It's definitely not there. There are only a few days left in the season of pipa shrimp." Peng He said, he and Hou Qing eat the most here.

Ping Yi found that Yu Chun's heartbeat began to intensify again, it seemed that this method really worked.

After the meal, Ping Yi sent everyone away, and then started tidying up the bedroom.

When I was about to water the flower pot, I found that some small shoots had grown inside.

It took three years to grow so much, and I don't know when I can see the variety.

In other words, this should be a small sapling, and I don't know the meaning of Chi You giving him this thing.

After pouring the water, Ping Yi lay beside Yu Chun and fell asleep peacefully.

Because of Yu Chun's recovery of breathing, many people came to visit the family recently, so that during the daytime, Ping Yi didn't have much time to spend with Yu Chun.

On this day, while it was still early, he planned to drive Yu Chun away directly.

He had a feeling that Xiaochun was about to wake up.

He hoped that when Xiaochun woke up, he would be the first person to see him, not those bad friends.

However, considering Yu Chun's situation, Ping Yi did not take him far away, but went to the nearby city of Jin.

When Hou Qing and others went to Yu Chun's house again, there was no one in sight.

"Let me just say, Ping Yi, a stingy guy, will definitely take Yu Chun away." Hou Qing pinched his waist, they just cared about Yu Chun!

Zhang Ling smiled faintly, "Let them live in a two-person world for a while."

Thinking of Ping Yi's three years of silence, Hou Qing nodded, "Okay, let them go first, and settle accounts when they come back."

In the star-rated hotel in Jin City, Ping Yi specially chose a suite for couples, and even the bed was covered with dried rose petals.

The faint scent of flowers lingered in their noses, and Ping Yi quietly waited for Yu Chun to wake up.

As Yu Chun's mental fluctuations became more intense, Ping Yi's expression also became more tense.

I saw Yu Chun opened his eyes suddenly, the feeling of seeing thousands of years did not appear, and he opened his mouth with two loud sneezes!

"Ah cut, ah cut!" Yu Chun felt that his nose must be sensitive.

Ping Yi was very close to Yu Chun, and was sprayed straight on. Although Yu Chun didn't spray anything, his mood at that time was still indescribable.

"Take these petals away quickly, how many spices did you put in!" Yu Chun felt his nasal cavity still itchy.

Ping Yi immediately started to put all the flower petals on the ground into the trash can.

Only then did Yu Chun feel that his nose was better, "How long did I sleep this time?"

"It's been longer than last time. It's been three years." Ping Yi took Yu Chun's hand, whether three years is long or short, but for a person like him who lives like a year, it is definitely a long time. kind of torment.