Chapter 31

In the room, the woman turned pale with fright, and the accusations outside were like sharp knives, cutting her face, making her look ashamed, "Old Xu, what do you think now, another person died! "

The owner of the private enterprise is called Xu Lishun. Hearing this, he looked at the young man sitting on the sofa and fiddling with his mobile phone, and said angrily, "I have to ask your son. It was a good idea for your precious son at the beginning!"

"What do you mean, don't agree if you have the ability!" The young man was not happy when he heard the words, threw his phone away, and glared at Xu Lishun. Nothing will happen.

Seeing that the two were about to quarrel again, the woman hurriedly made peace.

Before, when her ex-husband had just died, her son called her to avoid going to jail.

It was they who took the initiative to come to find fault, but now that someone is killed, even if it is a manslaughter, they must bear legal responsibility.

Fortunately, the murderer took advantage of Xu Lishun's liking for his mother, asked his mother to intercede, then fabricated the truth, and pushed Li Qiang as a scapegoat.

Xu Lishun couldn't bear the temptation, so he agreed to the matter. Li Qiang, the unlucky security guard, became a so-called murderer, but the young man who killed his own father was at large and successfully inherited everything from his father.

But no one expected that after only one month in prison, Li Qiang died of a heart attack in prison.

And Li Qiang's son even came to their door and committed suicide.

Now, the case has been uncovered again, and the young man is also afraid. If the truth is found out, he will not only lose everything, but also go to jail.

Fortunately, the three of them are the only ones who know the truth now. As for the others, no matter how they guess, they don't have any evidence.

Seeing that the sky was getting dark, the young man instructed Xu Lishun to say, "Go out and buy something to eat."

"If there are still people outside, I won't go!" Xu Lishun had already regretted it at this time, and he shouldn't be lustful and promised to give false testimony.

Originally, this matter had little to do with him, and he was considered a victim, but after perjury, the nature changed completely.

"It's already eight or nine o'clock in the evening, and those idlers have left long ago." The boy opened the curtains and took a look outside. His family lived on the first floor of a bungalow, with a small jumping floor, and the second and third floors above. Today, among the troublemakers, he saw the neighbors upstairs.

"Forget it, it's so late, let's order takeaway." The woman said, although she felt sorry for her son, she also liked Xu Lishun, otherwise she wouldn't be with him.

The boy sat back on the sofa, picked up his phone and ordered takeaway.

"Old Xu, I got you in trouble." The woman said with a guilty face, but she put one hand on Xu Lishun's leg, scratching the tender flesh on the inner thigh with her fingertips.

Xu Lishun swallowed, "Let him wait here for the takeaway, and we'll go upstairs to talk."

"Okay." The woman smiled charmingly.

The boy glanced at the two, and played the mobile game in silence.

In the gym diagonally opposite the bungalow, Yu Chun and Ping Yi played badminton.

This is the first time Pingyi has been exposed to this kind of sport. After getting started, he quickly mastered the essentials and played decently.

"Huh! Take a break." Yu Chun put the badminton racket on the shelf.

Ping Yi nodded without blushing and out of breath, and accompanied Yu Chun to the rest area of ​​the water bar.

"When are we going out?" Yu Chun looked at the residential building diagonally opposite.

Ping Yi glanced at the time, "Another hour."

"Yeah." Yu Chun drank a glass of iced lemonade, feeling his whole body cool down.

Before leaving the gym, Yu Chun and Ping Yi went to take a shower, since it was a separate bathroom, it would save them embarrassment.

Of course, more of it is Yu Chun's inferiority complex.

Walking out of the gate of the gym, Ping Yi looked at Yu Chun disapprovingly, "If you don't blow your hair out, be careful not to catch a cold."

"What day, are you still catching a cold? I remember when I was a child, I used well water to take a bath in summer." Yu Chun shook his neat short hair.

Ping Yi said sadly, "The well water leads to the underworld, be careful not to hurt your body."

Yu Chun can now distinguish some of the words in Ping Yi's mouth, which ones are intended to scare him, and which ones are true.

For example, this sentence was intended to scare him.

"It doesn't matter if you get hurt, as long as you don't lose your body." Yu Chun answered a dirty joke.

"You don't get wet when you take a shower with well water?" Ping Yi, a thousand-year-old rice dumpling, obviously didn't understand the connotation.

Yu Chun bent over with a smile when he heard this, and looked at Ping Yi's perfect handsome face by the moonlight, but he was actually not that scary.

Ping Yi didn't know why, until Yu Chun asked again, "Is there really Li Yilong's ghost here?"

Thinking that Yu Chun could not see things in the underworld, Ping Yi temporarily opened his eyes for him.

Yu Chun didn't see Li Yilong, but saw Xu Lishun and the others living on the first floor covered by a layer of gray mist.

"What's going on here?" Yu Chun asked, because everything from the second floor up is normal.

"It was done by Li Yilong." Ping Yi had already discovered this.

Yu Chun looked around, but did not see Li Yilong's shadow, "Why didn't I see him?"

The moment he finished speaking, a soul body with a blood mark between his brows appeared in front of Yu Chun.

This sudden stimulation made Yu Chun lean back in fright, and fell into Ping Yi's arms.

Ping Yi catches the person who throws himself into his arms, thinking unscrupulously, it would be good to have this kind of situation a few more times.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com