Chapter 85 Sending Messages

Yu Chun didn't follow the old man's routine, but asked, "Who is Qingming? I like Teacher Cang. I have sworn to her, only to her."

The old man was hit a bit, why couldn't he keep up with this guy's train of thought.

"Qingming is a god, as long as you swear to him, he can fulfill your wish." The old man slowed down his tone, and hit Yu Chun's heart every word.

Yu Chun almost broke his kung fu, and he interrupted the Qingxin spell, but fortunately there was a big rice dumpling nearby, "Can you sleep with Teacher Cang?"

The old man took a deep breath to keep himself from becoming irritable, "You can't think of anything else except sleeping with a woman!"

"Yes." Yu Chun suddenly smiled at him, and the expression on his face came alive again, "I miss your relationship with Qingming!"

The old man was startled and made a gesture to run away.

At this moment, Ping Yi suddenly appeared, stood in front of him, and struck out his soul with one palm. He took out the golden arrowhead and imprisoned the old man's black-smoky soul.

Ping Yi said: "Li Yilong."

Li Yilong's figure immediately appeared in front of Ping Yi.

Just listen to Ping Yi said: "Go to his body, let him die suddenly in prison tonight."

"Yes!" Li Yilong directly entered this soulless body, and then slowly moved his arms and legs.

Yu Chun took a deep breath, "I really urinate."

Li Yilong controlled the old man's body to go out, Ping Yi turned around, and Yu Chun started to release the water.

The goal was achieved, after Yu Chun went out from the bathroom, he behaved much more honestly, and quietly stayed by Wang Yu's side.

The warden came over to inspect, and seeing Yu Chun's honest look, he smiled slightly.

Although he ran the prison, he sincerely hoped that there would be no prisoners in it.

One morning passed, and Wang Yu finished today's work. At noon, the warden asked him to have a staff meal, but Wang Yu refused.

"You kid, that's the way to be strict." The warden patted Wang Yu's shoulder and said.

"No way, I want to eat rice noodles, but you don't have any here." Wang Yu said with a smile.

The warden didn't say much, he liked Wang Yu, a steady and conscientious person, and if he had a daughter, he would definitely let her marry Wang Yu.

Regardless of occupation, finding a husband depends on character.

After leaving the prison, Yu Chun thanked Wang Yu.

Wang Yu shook his head, "Although I don't know what you are doing, but when you need help, just ask."

Yu Chun gave Wang Yu a hug, "Thanks, buddy."

As soon as he finished hugging, Yu Chun felt a chill behind him, as if he was standing behind a spirit.

Looking back, Ping Yi was staring at his back.

No wonder, this is much stronger than the spirit behind.

After bidding farewell to Wang Yu, Yu Chun and Ping Yi drove away.

"Say, should we tell grandma that Daxian'er has already been caught?" Yu Chun rubbed his chin and asked.

"It's not good to hug people every now and then." Ping Yi answered irrelevantly.