Chapter 194 - 195 - 196

"Hou Qing, what do you think?" Ping Yi asked Hou Qing, claiming to be a witch clan is a bit interesting.

Hou Qing shrugged, "I don't feel any familiar aura."

In other words, the villagers are not witches.

"Since we have encountered this incident and we can't leave in a short time, why don't we go to this village to take a look." Yu Chun suggested that they found the body and had to go to the nearby police station to make a record.

Anyway, time has been wasted, why not do a good deed and visit that so-called witch clan.

"I agree." Peng He said.

Since Peng He agreed, Xue Liang naturally had no objection.

As for Ping Yi, he would definitely not object to Yu Chun's decision.

And Zhang Ling and Hou Qing also wanted to visit the village that claimed to be of the Wu tribe.

The police didn't expect that they would talk to such an extent that these people would dare to go to that village.

You know, even if they have nothing to do, they will not approach there, so as not to get into trouble.

"Let's make a record first." The old policeman said, these things are done routinely.

After the hearse came to take the body away, the police drove in front, and Yu Chun and others drove behind.

After arriving at the police station, they spent more than half an hour completing the transcript.

Then, Yu Chun and others can move freely, but they cannot leave the city for the time being.

Seeing that it was noon, they found a restaurant nearby, and after eating, they contacted the old policeman who had left their phone number.

The old police came over quickly, and since they couldn't persuade them, they could only take them for a walk around the village.

If you don't make trouble, you won't encounter any danger.

"The village is just ahead. It used to be called Yangjia Village. Although it was poor, the folk customs were very simple. Now it's renamed Wu Village, making the whole village smoky." The old policeman led the way ahead.

"It seems that those villagers really regard themselves as the Wu Clan." Yu Chun thought of the ancient tomb of the Wu Clan and Xing Tian, ​​the god of war.

Hou Qing walked aside, "Don't say it, the layout here is quite interesting, maybe there is no inheritance."

"I remember someone denied Wu Village just now." Ping Yi joked.

"I also deny the existence of the Wu Clan here, but it is very likely that the villagers have obtained the things left by the Wu Clan, so they have faith." Hou Qing said confidently.

"Is that the case, just go in and have a look." Yu Chun walked in the front.

The old policeman listened to their conversation, as if the identities of these people were unusual!