Chapter 25 The Misty Man

A golden light flashed suddenly, Yu Chun felt the heat under his armpits, and the handbag that was caught there fell to the ground.

The copper-colored compass fell out of the handbag. Under the golden light, Yu Chun saw a female ghost covering her face with her hands standing above the corpse.

The appearance was really terrifying, black blood flowed from the hands and ankles, as if it would never dry up.

"I, I can see her!" Yu Chun felt his scalp go numb.

Ping Yi looked at the compass on the ground, and said to Yu Chun with a hint of apprehension, "Pick it up and put it away."

"Ah, good!" Yu Chun hurriedly bent down, picked up the compass on the ground, and put it back into the handbag.

Even so, the surrounding golden light still hasn't completely receded.

The female ghost took off her hand covering her face, revealing a face bleeding from seven holes.

Yu Chun was so frightened that he threw the things in his hand out, but fortunately he still had his senses, and there was a big zongzi sitting in his seat.

"You died unjustly. Judging from the afterimages left in the house, most of the people who hurt you in the past died unexpectedly. Why do you want to do evil here?" Ping Yi asked calmly.

The female ghost saw that the other party was not easy to mess with, but her memory was incomplete, so she supported herself with a mouthful of resentment, "There is one more, and one more..." She remembered that there was another damn person who was alive now. good.

Ping Yi counted, "There is indeed another one, but it is already on its way, and an expert has been invited."

Hearing this, the female ghost knelt down on her knees, although she couldn't really touch the ground, "Please, sir, help me!"

Ping Yi glanced at Yu Chun, "Let your three friends sleep for a while first."

"As long as you don't die." Yu Chun has no objection, as long as the three people can save their lives, it's good to let them learn a little lesson, otherwise they will always risk their lives.

The female ghost didn't really want Wu Yong's life, but just gave them a nightmare.

This point, Ping Yi did not tell Yu Chun, because in his opinion, those three people really deserve some lessons.

Not long after, there was the sound of brakes outside.

Judging from the breath, it should be two men, one of whom has a strong karma with this female ghost, and should be the last person the female ghost wants to take revenge on.

Sensing the breath outside, the female ghost became irritable and wandered back and forth over the corpse.

Apparently, even with memory loss, she can still recognize the people who hurt her.

"Master, it's here. During this period of time, I've been having nightmares every day, and my fellow countrymen have also died tragically one after another." One of the middle-aged men said with a trembling voice, otherwise he wouldn't have paid a lot of money to hire someone to exterminate the harm. up.

Then, there was a gentle male voice, "Here is the breath of a living person, three of them have already been recruited, and one is in the place with the most yin energy. You stay here, and I will save people!"

"I'll go with you!" The middle-aged man didn't want to stay in this empty hall alone.

The footsteps were getting closer, and two figures appeared in the stairwell.

Yu Chun turned his head and looked at the two people who came in. The middle-aged man had horizontal stripes on his face, and he was not a good thing at first glance. The young man was very handsome, giving people a feeling of being out of this world. Using an adjective, that is So handsome.

"Why are there three?" The young man glanced at the scene in the stairwell.

The female ghost's soul was very restless, her expression became more ferocious, the young guy near the door was staring at him blankly, but he couldn't see through the man standing next to the guy.

In this world, there were not many things he couldn't see through, but there was no evil spirit in this person, so it was obviously out of his control.

"Get out of the way, the female ghost inside is very hostile and has become a fierce ghost." Piao Miao said, and then pulled out a mahogany sword from behind.

Seeing that they were all alive, Yu Chun came back courageously, "Who are you?"

"My name is Zhang Ling, and I'm a celestial master. The Wang Hu next to me is the one who hired me to help." The Piao Miao man, that is, Zhang Ling, said, with a pair of eyes, watching every move of the female ghost.

Yu Chun pointed at the female ghost inside, "You said she was a ghost, but do you know why she became a ghost?"

Hearing this, Zhang Ling was taken aback, "Naturally, he was contaminated with blood."

"Keep your eyes open and look at her body. She was persecuted to death. The body was hidden in the stairwell and has not been found so far. Those who killed her are at large." Yu Chun looked at Wang Hu standing next to Zhang Ling.

Zhang Ling frowned, and turned to look at Wang Hu, "Sure enough, there is a causal line!"

"No, I didn't kill her directly. Although I participated in the kidnapping, I wasn't the one who killed her!" Wang Hu took two steps back. Although he couldn't see any female ghosts, just listening to the two people's words made people His limbs went numb with fright.

The female ghost roared, as if angrily denouncing his lies.

A memory image appeared in the stairwell due to the emotional fluctuations of the female ghost. In the broken image, Wang Hu put the girl's legs on his shoulders and was raping.

Seeing this, Zhang Ling was very angry. He didn't expect that Wang Hu would dare to lie to him, but he couldn't just watch the ghost kill people and ignore it.

"Tianshi, ghost catcher?" Ping Yi didn't know much about this profession.

Yu Chun nodded, "That's right, but most of them are liars."

Ping Yi said he understood, "It's very similar to your occupation."

"Fuck you!" Yu Chun said unhappily, in this scene where the ghost could commit murder at any time, he felt more and more relaxed.

Ping Yi raised his eyebrows, and then cast a look at the female ghost.

Not knowing what Ping Yi did, the female ghost felt her spiritual body solidify instantly.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com