Chapter 86

The soul body that was emitting black smoke wanted to threaten these people with words, but what were these people saying?

It's fine to detain his soul, but eat his body?

"Who are you guys? I'm one of Abe Seimei's shikigami, let me go back with sense!" The old man was floating in mid-air, looking at these people in front of him, his heart became more and more uncertain.

Yu Chun stroked his chin and said, "I remember that Abe Seimei does have twelve shikigami, but there is no old guy like you."

"I am his new recruit." The old man said.

"That's so hungry." Yu Chun sighed.

Ping Yi said beside him, "That is to say, Abe Seimei is no longer able to summon his twelve shikigami, so he can only catch any evil spirits and use them. I think your final result will be the same as those people who were deceived by you."

"So what, I am deeply honored to be the cornerstone of Master's great success!"

Looking at the old man's appearance, he has been brainwashed.

"Abe Seimei is in Huaxia?" Yu Chun asked.

As for Hou Qing and Zixin, they just watched the fun from the sidelines, it was none of their business anyway.

"Even if I tell you, you won't find it." The old man was very confident, "He has integrated into this world and is everywhere."

"Fuck!" Yu Chun cursed, this guy is a fan of Seimei Abe.

"Ahem." Ping Yi coughed twice, reminding Yu Chun to pay attention to his quality.

Yu Chun pouted, "This old man won't tell the truth, what should we do?"

"Search the memory, and then what to do." Ping Yi trapped the soul body in the golden arrowhead again, directly deprived the memory, and said after a while: "Abe Seimei is in the suburbs of Yangshi, let's go and see at night."

"Can't we go now?" Yu Chun felt that it's better not to do this kind of thing at night.

"Have you ever seen a soul body that likes to bask in the sun?" Ping Yi said angrily.

Yu Chun flattened his mouth, Zhang Ling borrowed the compass, he should hold Ping Yi's thigh tightly.

Because Hou Qing came over, Yu Chun directly closed the store, and then booked a room in the Xishan clubhouse.

"Tsk tsk, isn't it nice here? There's also a racecourse." After Hou Qing came here, he began to look around.

Yu Chun said with pain in his heart: "The field here is relatively large, and the environment is suitable for horse racing."

Hou Qing nodded, indeed.

The waiter took them to the reserved private room, which had a good environment and a pool table.

Zixin also came to join in the fun, all as employee benefits given by the boss.

She sat in the singing position and directly bullied the mic.

"Do you want to hit a shot?" Hou Qing picked up the pool cue.

No need to ask, this was naturally said by Hou Qing to Yu Chun, because Ping Yi didn't know how to play at all.

Yu Chun rolled his eyes, "Okay, two wins in three rounds, whoever loses will be treated."

"No problem." Hou Qing blew on the club head.

Yu Chun twitched his lips, no one looked at his handsomeness.

When he was in high school, Yuchun often went to the billiards room, and was caught twice by the physical education teacher. As a result, the two became friends because of billiards.