Chapter 225 Good Pregnancy

At noon, Yu Chun received his first boxed lunch in his life.

The crew distributed boxed lunches with their own LOGO, which really made Yu Chun so novel that he wondered whether he should keep it as a souvenir.

But considering that food should not be wasted, he still opened the lunch box.

There are two vegetables and one meat in it, which is not bad.

Taking a look at the greasy braised pork, Yu Chun frowned, but he ate it anyway.

As soon as he took a sip, he put down his chopsticks, ran to the bathroom of Yuxuan Pavilion and vomited wildly.

"The lunch box isn't poisonous, right?" Xiao Xie was taken aback, and immediately went to the bathroom to take care of Yu Chun.

About five minutes later, Yu Chun came out of the bathroom, "No, I'm too tired, I can't eat."

"Is there?" Xiao Xie took a look at the dishes in the lunch box, it's normal, isn't all braised pork like this?

"If you don't dislike it, you can eat it." In a short time, Yu Chun didn't want to eat anymore.

Xiao Xie naturally didn't dislike it, at least he saved lunch money.

While eating, Xiao Xie took out his mobile phone and edited a message for Ping Yi, telling him about Yu Chun's situation.

Although Yu Chun is Xiao Xie's boss, these three years are enough for Xiao Xie to follow Ping Yi wholeheartedly.

Ping Yizheng was with Zhang Ling. They were dealing with a divine beast that had escaped from God's Domain. This divine beast did no evil, but this was not where he should be.

What's more, there is another divine beast waiting in the domain of the gods. As a male, it shouldn't be so irresponsible.

"I won't go back!" Guangminghu turned his head away, "Since you can all stay here, why can't I, I also won't hurt innocent humans."

"Are you sure? The entrance to God's Domain has a time limit. If you don't go back now, it will be difficult when you want to go back." Ping Yi didn't know what kind of temper this Bright Tiger was having.

"I'm sure, I don't want to face that tigress!" Guangminghu growled.

The corner of Ping Yi's mouth twitched, "Okay then, you sign a contract first to make sure you won't cause trouble in the human world, so stay here."

"Wait." Zhang Ling said at this moment, "I heard from Hou Qing that the female Bright Tiger's temper seems to have deteriorated because of her pregnancy. If you don't go back now, are you sure you won't regret it?"

Hearing this, the male Bright Tiger hesitated.

Ping Yi turned his head to look at Zhang Ling, as if he was chatting normally, "I heard that it is very difficult and dangerous for divine beasts to conceive children."

"Yeah, not only the beasts, but also the human beings. They all walked through the gate of hell." Zhang Ling sighed.

Guangminghu started to walk in place, looking a little anxious.

"I'm going back to God's Domain!" Guangminghu lowered his haughty head. His partner conceived an heir for him, but he ran away from home. It was too embarrassing.

Ping Yi breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that, if Bright Tiger stayed, it would be a problem to arrange it.

After sending Guangminghu away, Pingyi had the time to look at his phone, only to find Xiaoxie's message.