Chapter 151

"It smells so strong." Yu Chun frowned, the humidity here was very heavy, and the fishy wind was blowing on his face.

Ping Yi glanced ahead, "The front should be the Wangchuan River. The Wangchuan River is the dividing line between Huangquan Road and Hades."

"So, what we just walked was Huangquan Road?" Yu Chun shuddered.

Ping Yi shook his head, "It's not like that, it's another channel."

Hearing this, Yu Chun breathed a sigh of relief, always feeling that if he walked through Huangquan Road, he would become a ghost.

After walking for a few more minutes, they came to the Wangchuan River.

The river water was blood-yellow, with a strong fishy smell, and it was full of lonely and wild ghosts who could not be reincarnated.

"Hiss, what is this!" Yu Chun raised his foot and fell down, but stepped on a soft object, so scared that he immediately retracted his foot.

Ping Yi lowered his head to take a look, and kicked the little black snake into the air.

"This place is full of insects and snakes, walk carefully." Ping Yi said, these things don't hurt people, but they are disgusting.

"Are you still getting used to it?" Xue Liang asked Peng He. Before this, Captain Peng had a very upright view, but now he is in a negative state when he is alive.

Peng He smiled lightly, "There's nothing wrong with it, I solved a murder case in a large amusement park before, and the murderer hid in a haunted house. At that time, many colleagues were injured due to the influence of the environment. I was the one who caught the criminal methodically. "

In Peng He's mind, it doesn't matter whether it is a human or a ghost, as long as you make a mistake, you must accept punishment.

Xue Liang felt that his worries were superfluous, this person's nerves were too rigid.

"I've been here before, there should be a ferry boat." Zhang Ling came to the shore, remembering that the last time he came, he took the Huangquan Road, and was attacked by some evil spirits because of strangers.

Yu Chun pointed not far away, "Isn't there a bridge?"

Hou Qing looked at Yu Chun like an idiot, "If you walk across that bridge, you will become an idiot if you don't die."

"Could it be Naihe Bridge?" Yu Chun only realized.

Ping Yi stroked his forehead, isn't this an obvious thing!

"Is there really Meng Po on the Naihe Bridge?" Yu Chun was curious about this.

Ping Yi took a look at Yu Chun, in fact Yu Chun had met Po Meng several times, but he didn't remember it.

"Of course there are. That Meng Po is old and ugly. If the person going to reincarnate hadn't had a bowl of Meng Po soup first, she would have been too scared to come out of her mother's womb." Hou Qing slandered the people on the bridge.

At this moment, a woman in white floated down from the bridge and stood directly in front of Yu Chun and the others.

"Hou Qing, don't think I can't do anything to you because you are soulless and immortal!" The woman pointed at Hou Qing's nose viciously.

But Yu Chun thinks that the other party is very beautiful, with a melon-shaped face and big eyes, who looks about twenty years old, and looks like a little pepper when he is angry.

Hou Qing shrugged indifferently, "Then why don't you give me a try."

"You!" The woman gritted her teeth angrily.