Chapter 141 - 142

"It's you again?"

Not only Yu Chun and Ping Yi were puzzled, but also Peng He. It was like this in Yangshi, like in Yunshi. Now that they are in the imperial capital, they can still see them.

Yu Chun shrugged, with a helpless expression, "Ping Yi and I live near here. We heard that something happened here, so we came to have a look."

Thinking of the case, Peng He frowned enough to kill a fly, "Although the scene was not destroyed, there are no clues left here. I think you came here for nothing."

"That's not necessarily the case." Yu Chun took out the compass and dangled it around.

The nearby policemen saw that Captain Peng didn't speak, so naturally they wouldn't stop Yuchun. They watched him fiddling with a compass, and began to discuss in a low voice.

"Dirty things did appear here." Yu Chun looked at the pointer on the compass, which was related to water again.

Peng He also doubted this, but he couldn't just suspect non-human beings as soon as there was a case.

"Is it the murderer?" Peng He asked shamelessly.

Yu Chun shook his head, "I don't know about this, but the resentment left here is very strong. If the other party is the murderer, he will definitely commit crimes."

Peng He felt a headache at the thought of another murder case.

Even if those people deserve to die, they should not be sentenced in this way.

Since there was a possibility of non-human crimes, Peng He simply invited them to help solve the case.

Yu Chun agreed without hesitation. After the case is solved, he doesn't want any bonus. In the name of the police station, he can just send him a pennant.

After parting, Yu Chun and Ping Yi go home.

In the evening, some exercise in ** is indispensable, and the next day I will go to the airport to pick up Xue Liang.

Mr. Xue brought a female secretary with him on this trip. Yu Chun blew a whistle as soon as he saw it, thinking that it could be Xue Liang's little lover, right?

Xue Liang walked towards Yu Chun and Ping Yi with a smile, "Please come and pick me up, the company here has just started, and it's too busy."

Yu Chun waved his hand, "No trouble."

With that said, he greeted Xue Liang and the female secretary to get into the car.

The four of them drove to Yuxuan Pavilion. Halfway, Xue Liang drove the female secretary down and asked her to go to the new company to help.

Without outsiders, it was much easier for Yu Chun to speak.

"Is this how you treat beautiful women?" Yu Chun looked at Xue Liang playfully.

"They are all second-born mothers, can you stop making trouble." Xue Liang was speechless. The secretary who came with him this time was already thirty years old. The husband and wife were loving and the family was happy.

Yu Chun curled his lips, "Just kidding." Immediately, he talked about his visit to the scene last night.

"In my opinion, it's better to keep other people involved in the case in one place, so that even if the other party knows there is a trap, they will fall into the trap." Xue Liang said, ghosts will act impulsively, and he has seen a lot in hell these years.

Yu Chun took out his mobile phone, "I'll call Peng He."

"The captain of the criminal police?" Xue Liang had some impressions of this person. The other party was a member of the Peng family in the imperial capital.