Chapter 80 Snake Essence

The female ghost's name was Dayan, and she quickly found the aura of her husband here, but when she was about to go there, she was stopped by Li Yilong.

Dayan didn't know why, but she was sensible and didn't act rashly. After all, in her opinion, Li Yilong was much better than her.

"There's a powerful character inside, don't go in yet." Li Yilong said solemnly.

Dayan hurriedly said: "It must be that female ghost!"

"ah!"

Just as the two ghosts were talking at the door, a ghost screamed from the abandoned old house.

Living people can't hear it, but they are both ghosts, so they can hear it clearly.

"It's my husband!" Dayan rushed in regardless.

Seeing this, Li Yilong could only follow in, he is Ping Yi's ghost servant, if something happened, the master would definitely notice.

Inside the abandoned old house, the male ghosts were kneeling in a row. A female ghost in purple sat on the top seat, and a male ghost stepped on her feet. It was Dayan's husband.

"So it's you." The purple-clothed female ghost looked at Dayan, the stalking old female ghost, with a half-smile.

"What the hell are you, let my man go!" Dayan sternly said, the aura around her flickering.

Li Yilong put one hand on Dayan's shoulder, "Control your emotions, be careful to become a ghost, or you won't be able to conceive at that time."

For this simple woman, Li Yilong feels very kind, so he doesn't want her to be reincarnated.

Only then did Dayan calm down. She still wants to reincarnate with her husband, and they will still be together in the next life.

"Little brother, you are really strong, do you want to be with me?" The purple-clothed female ghost suddenly floated in front of Li Yilong.

Li Yilong didn't even see how the other party was moving. The speed of this purple-clothed female ghost was even faster than that of Li Gui!

Dayan saw the purple-clothed female ghost go away, and hurried to help her husband, but saw that his face was full of bewilderment, as if he had gone stupid.

In fact, not only Dayan's husband, but also the other male ghosts here, but those who were raped by the purple-clothed female ghost all looked stupid.

"Papa papa!" Dayan slapped her husband several times before waking her up.

"Da Yan?" The male ghost looked at the woman in front of him in a daze.

"You bastard, remember me!" Dayan slapped him again.

Maybe it was because he was used to being smoked before he was alive, so the male ghost came back to his senses, "Where is this place, aren't we taking care of our son?"

"Do you still remember your son?" Dayan simply told the story.

The male ghost looked at the purple-clothed female ghost with an angry expression on his face, "I'm sorry Dayan, I was confused by her, but what I saw in her was a young you!"

Just when Dayan raised his hand, the male ghost suddenly said this.

Dayan was taken aback, then turned to look at the purple-clothed female ghost and Li Yilong.

At this moment, Li Yilong's eyes were a little confused, and it took him a long time to spit out two words, which almost twisted the nose of the purple ghost.

"Father." Li Yilong called blankly.

The female ghost in purple took a deep breath, as if trying to vacuum up the house.