Chapter 133 A Human Heart Is Worse Than a Ghost

"Too bad, it hasn't rained for another month." The proprietress said angrily.

The creek on the side of the mountain has dried up, and the small animals can't go to drink water, and the mountain range is so big, even experienced hunters may not be able to hunt things.

The proprietress cursed and cursed for a long time before going to make food for her man.

Yu Chun touched his stomach, and felt a little hungry.

But he really didn't want to talk to the proprietress, so he decided to boil some water and eat instant noodles.

As a result, he plugged in his own hot water kettle, and the lights in the room went out...

The voice of the proprietress came from downstairs again, with obvious annoyance, "The fuse is blown again, are you charging your mobile phone at home, tell you to charge one yuan for one night!"

Not long after, the lights in the house came back on.

Yu Chun looked at the mobile phone that was still charging, and thought that the circuit here was aging, and the power output was limited, so it could not run too many things at the same time.

Rubbing his shriveled stomach, Yu Chunqian chewed on the instant noodles. Anyway, he often ate like this when he was in school.

It's just that I didn't expect that after graduation for so long, there is still time to chew instant noodles.

After eating, Yu Chun lay on the bed and finally fell asleep, but was awakened by a nightmare in the middle of the night.

"Huh." Breathing out a foul breath, Yu Chun touched the cold sweat on his forehead.

Before he could recover, Hou Qing suddenly came across from the other side of the wall, which was even more terrifying than the midnight bell coming out of the TV.

Yu Chun was almost scared to pee by him, "Brother, people are so scary!"

"I'm not human." Hou Qing sat directly on Yu Chun's bed.

Yu Chun blinked, Hou Qing was right, "What are you doing here, are you having nightmares too?"

"This store is not clean." Hou Qing frowned slightly. He didn't notice it in the middle of the night until he noticed something strange just now.

Immediately grasping the quilt tightly, Yu Chun asked with trembling lips: "You mean, there is a ghost?"

"You're a celestial master anyway, don't act like you're afraid of ghosts, the ancestor of the zombies didn't see you scared." Hou Qing missed Zhang Ling a little, and if he was that guy, he must have picked up the mahogany sword at this time.

Yu Chun pouted, "We are not familiar with each other."

"You can also hang out with the ghosts here, I will never tell Ping Yi." Hou Qing glanced at the door.

Yu Chun swallowed his saliva, and also looked in the direction of the door.

With a "squeak", the door opened automatically.

Yu Chun saw a long-haired female ghost in a blue dress, because her feet could not touch the ground, she floated in.

Because the female ghost covered her face with her long hair and lowered her head, Yu Chun couldn't see her face.

He is not afraid of the female ghost being ugly, he can accept it even at the scene of a car accident, but he is afraid that when the female ghost raises her head, the front and back heads will be the same.

Just when Yu Chun was thinking wildly, the female ghost finally raised her head, revealing a pale but delicate face.

Judging by her young age, she looks just over twenty years old.