Chapter 160 Xuande Furnace

Xiao Xie blushed, "Mr. Feng, don't talk nonsense, what if Zi Xin overhears it!"

"Haha, you're afraid that girl will beat you up." Elder Feng stroked his beard and laughed.

Some time ago, someone pursued Zixin, and when they came to Panjiayuan, they gave flowers and diamond rings on their knees.

In the end, Zixin thought he was too annoying, so he beat him up and threw him out of Yuxuan Pavilion.

That bruised nose and swollen face could not be imagined to be the result of a woman's attack.

"Have you seen it somewhere?" Yu Chun asked Xiang Xiaoxie. Xiaoxie set up a street stall outside, so she must have contacted more people than them.

Xiao Xie thought for a while, "I seem to have seen it in shopkeeper Wu's shop."

drink!

To everyone's surprise, shopkeeper Wu's shop is a century-old shop in Panjiayuan.

Those three people were obviously liars, and if shopkeeper Wu could not be cheated, then he was also cheated!

Thinking of this, the few people who heard the story strode to the old store of shopkeeper Wu.

There is no movement for such a long time, maybe even the shopkeeper Wu himself has not found out that he was cheated, this matter is big or small!

When a few people passed by, shopkeeper Wu was drinking tea in the shop.

"Hey, why did you come here together? Are you coming to my place for a meeting?" Shopkeeper Wu saw Yu Chun, Boss Feng and the others, and immediately got up to greet them with a smile on his face. .

Because Shopkeeper Wu's store is very large, if Panjiayuan has any important business, everyone will set the meeting place at Shopkeeper Wu's Tibetan Yaxuan.

Everyone arched their hands, and Boss Feng said first, "Old Wu, has anyone come here recently?"

Shopkeeper Wu was slightly taken aback when he heard the words, but he still greeted everyone to take a seat first, and then ordered the waiter to make tea, "You also know that in my shop, most of the people who come here are repeat customers, there is nothing strange about it."

Everyone looked at Xiao Xie at the same time, could it be that he was wrong.

Xiao Xie stomped her feet, a little anxious, "I have 5.2 eyesight, so I can't make a mistake. It's an old expert with a black string on his glasses. I've seen it in Yuxuan Pavilion and Zang Yaxuan."

When Xiaoxie saw the old expert in Yuxuan Pavilion, it was the stall where Zixin was cheated.

"You mean Professor Kong?" As soon as Xiao Xie mentioned this person, shopkeeper Wu remembered him. After all, he had only met him two days ago.

"I don't know who he is." Xiao Xie didn't know that person, anyway, he had never been to his stall, and most likely he didn't like the things on his stall.

"The shopkeeper Wu knows that Professor Kong?" Yu Chun took the tea from the waiter.

"I've known each other for two or three years. Lao Kong is a university professor in Shanxi. He doesn't come to the imperial capital much, but every time he comes, he will come to visit me." Shopkeeper Wu said with a smile: "It's been a long time. , everyone will know, Professor Kong is really a learned person."

Yu Chun thought, if he didn't have two brushes, how could he come out to cheat.

"Shopkeeper Wu, to tell you the truth, we are here because of this Professor Kong." Yu Chun said.