Chapter 199 Library

Pluto heard the words, with a sad face, "It's my wife, she gave me her soul."

"The soul can also be given?" Zhang Ling heard it for the first time.

Pluto nodded, "This is the secret method of the elves."

Hearing this, everyone didn't ask too many questions, after all, the elves are a mysterious existence.

Now that Hades had been found, they left the Emperor's Mausoleum, not forgetting to rearrange the enchantment formation here.

"Are you sure you don't leave any passages?" Ping Yi asked Qin Zheng.

Qin Zheng nodded, "The past is the past."

He will not look back, but will face the future bravely. He can unify the six countries in ancient times, and he can also flourish in modern times.

However, Qin Zheng still had a lot of things to arrange in Shaanxi, so he didn't leave with them.

Yu Chun and the others drove back to Kunlun Mountain, where there were still many ghosts waiting for them.

It was the first time for Pluto to see the outside world, and he found everything strange, "Is this the new world?"

"This is just a corner of the new century." Yu Chun introduced the local conditions and customs to his father.

Thousands of years have passed, and the changes of the times have changed the world he knows, and this place has become the world of human beings.

Two days later, they returned to Kunlun Mountains.

The ghost clan has received the news and greeted their king.

"See Pluto!" Many ghosts bowed at the same time.

Pluto looked at the remnants of the ghost clan, and a glimmer of hope rose in his heart, "Everyone please rise up, we will work together to revive the ghost clan!"

Axun took the lead and told Pluto everything about the ghost clan over the years. The news that Pluto was still alive was passed down from their ancestors.

Because of Pluto's return, Yu Chun's identity was finally accepted by the ghost clan.

In terms of the underworld, a temporary passage has been opened, leading to a place in Kunlun Mountain.

Pluto led many ghost clans, first went to the underworld to resettle and rebuild the underworld.

Originally, Yu Chun also wanted to go, but Pluto stopped him.

"Your current body is human, and you will come down after the underworld is rebuilt. The yin energy of the underworld will not benefit your body." Pluto said to Yu Chun.

Yu Chun thinks about it too, his father and clan members are all there, so he is not in a hurry.

Pluto led the ghost clan away, and Yu Chun's heart suddenly felt empty.

"Okay, it's not that we don't meet each other, you can visit whenever you want." Ping Yi said with his arms around Xiaochun's waist.

Yu Chun leaned in the arms of the big rice dumpling, "I know, but I still feel sad in my heart."

"Don't be sentimental, Peng He's rabbit is roasted, do you want to come over to eat?" Xue Liang walked towards Yu Chun, and he was going to call Hou Qing and Zhang Ling.

As soon as he heard that there was roasted rabbit meat to eat, Yu Chun immediately cheered up, and walked to the campfire while shouting: "Put more cumin."

"..." Ping Yi was speechless. If he knew that a barbecue would solve the problem, why would he bother talking!

After eating and drinking enough, everyone took a walk and left Kunlun Mountain. This time it took a long time to come out. Leaving aside Yuchun, other people's affairs also delayed a lot.