Chapter 148 Seafood Dinner

Zi Xin elbowed Yu Chun, "Boss, you are so smart."

Yu Chun Yile, "I don't call it smart, it's called experience. In the future, I will put more gadgets in the store, preferably with commemorative things."

"No problem." Zixin said, she now also knows some channels to buy goods, as long as the quality is not too low, people in the tour group still like it very much, of course, the price must be close to the people.

After returning to the store, Yu Jun began to fill out the form.

"Boss Yu."

A familiar voice came from the door.

Yu Chun turned his head to look, and it was Peng He in police uniform.

"Why are you here and still dressed like this?" Yu Chun looked at Peng He in a daze, probably on some official business?

The clerks from the nearby antique shops had already looked over, and Yu Chun thought that now Pan Jiayuan had something to talk about again.

Peng He waved his hand, and a police officer behind him waved away holding a pennant.

'Brave in righteousness, social conscience. '

Seeing these eight words and the department to which it was sent, Yu Chun smiled and took the pennant over, "You are too kind."

Peng He laughed dryly, Yu Chun didn't ask for it on his own initiative, otherwise there would be no policeman who would give the citizen a pennant.

"Zi Xin, hang it up, and hang it in the most conspicuous position." Yu Chun hurriedly ordered Zi Xin.

Zixin took the pennant, took out a nail from the counter, tapped her toes, and jumped onto the showcase.

Yu Chun looked like he wasn't worried that Zixin would fall off at all, and rubbed his chin with a smile, making Peng He and the little policeman behind him fearful.

The little policeman thought to himself, how could a girl be allowed to do such a thing, the boss of Yuxuan Pavilion is too unscrupulous!

After Zi Xin stepped on it firmly, he inserted the nails into the wall with his hands, and then hung the pennant.

"Boss, do you think it's crooked?" Zixin turned around and asked Xiang Yuchun.

Yu Chun observed carefully, then nodded in satisfaction, "Very good, come down."

With a slight leap, Zixin jumped down.

The little policeman was dumbfounded. Is the wall made of foam? How could the steel nails be easily inserted?

It was Peng He who realized that this Zixin was not a simple character.

With in-depth contact with these people, Peng He found that his three views had changed a lot.

"The things have been delivered, so I'll leave first if I have something else to do." Peng He said to Yu Chun.

Yu Chun sent people to the door, "Okay, someday I have time, come out for a drink."

"Okay." Peng He smiled, and pulled the silly little policeman away.

Yu Chun looked back at the pennant, it was much more beautiful than Fengshui paintings.

Presumably with this pennant fluttering, there will be no less business in the future.

The stall owner who joined in the fun came to see the pennant, "Tsk tsk, it was sent by the criminal police brigade. Boss Yu, did you catch some gangster?"