Chapter 207

"What are you doing!" Yu Chun shook off the elf boy's hand.

The elf boy glanced at Yu Chun, "Of course I'm taking you to find the dark elves."

"What about my friends?" Yu Chun couldn't help worrying.

"No matter how they go, they will eventually leave through the exit." The elf boy said cleverly.

Yu Chun knew in his heart that if he didn't have the blood of a dark elf, he would have been fooled by this guy.

He didn't need to worry about the safety of Ping Yi and the others, knowing that they would go out from here, he was relieved.

"I'll go with you." Yu Chun stabilized his emotions, and his purpose was to meet the elves of his mother's clan.

The elf boy nodded in satisfaction and began to lead the way.

All the way down, I don't know how long it took to go deep into the ground before the elf boy stopped.

"Second Master, I'm Xiao Mu, please open the barrier." The elf boy faced the stone wall and shouted.

Not long after, the stone wall suddenly became transparent, and Xiao Mu said to Yu Chun, "Come in with me."

Inside is a huge underground plaza surrounded by countless night pearls. From time to time, petite elves look over curiously. These elves with black hair and black eyes must be dark elves without a doubt.

"Xiao Mu, why are you here?" A middle-aged male elf came to them with a faint smile on his face.

Xiao Mu gave Yu Chun a hand, "I found a half-breed elf, and he is looking for a home."

The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, he didn't take care of this place, but he couldn't say it now.

"Elf bloodline?" The second master looked at Yu Chun, his brows were unconsciously frowned, "Reincarnated soul?"

Yu Chun didn't expect the elf to recognize his identity at a glance, "That's right."

"So, your mother should have passed away a long time ago." The second master felt a little regretful, thinking that through this child, he could find another member of his clan.

Yu Chun lowered his head, "Yes."

"Child, come with me." The second master led Yu Chun to the side hall.

Xiao Mu didn't follow, but chatted with friends here.

Coming to the side hall, Yu Chun looked at the woman who was weaving towels. This, should she be knitting a sweater?

"Princess, Xiao Mu brought back a child of our dark elves." The second master brought Yu Chun to the woman.

The elf princess stopped what she was doing, and looked at Yu Chun in front of her, "The reincarnated soul is now an ordinary human being, no, you still have the blood of the ghost race."

"Hello, my name is Yu Chun, and my father belongs to the ghost clan." Yu Chun said.

The elf princess's complexion became ugly, as if she was gnashing her teeth, "Which elf hooked up with the ghost clan, is this going to piss me off!"

"Princess, calm down!" The second master was taken aback, he didn't expect Yu Chun's father to be a ghost.

"The underworld has been restored, do you still want to use my dark elves!" The elf princess stood up, her eyes seemed to spew fire.

"Can I ask, why do you hate ghosts so much? I remember that a dark elf married a ghost ten thousand years ago, and even married Pluto?" Yu Chun asked the doubts in his heart, and at the same time, the feeling of uneasiness became stronger. .