Chapter 216 Stimulation

A month later, Ping Yi came back from Yuxuan Pavilion.

Yu Chun was still lying on the bed, because his body functions were suspended and he no longer needed to eat or drink.

During this period of time, he has been helping Yu Chun guard the Yuxuan Pavilion, visiting it every now and then, and occasionally helping to identify antiques.

He knew that those antiques were all Yu Chun's child, and Yu Xuan Pavilion was Yu Chun's painstaking effort in this life.

"It's raining today, and there's nothing sold in the store, so I asked Xiao Xie to leave work early." Ping Yi sat beside Yu Chun, holding his hand and talking about what happened today.

"Zhang Ling and Hou Qing are the most annoying. They hang around in front of my eyes all day long. I really want to kick Hou Qing back to the zombie cave.

Xue Liang, a daughter slave, learned that her daughter was with Tang Huan, and guarded her all day long, for fear that her daughter would be bullied..."

Ping Yi babbled a lot, he knew Yu Chun could hear it, and although the soul energy was weak, it was real.

In order to prove that Yu Chun's soul has not disappeared, he went to find King Yama.

King Yan Luo was forcibly taken to Yangjian by Ping Yi to examine Yu Chun's body.

After receiving the assurance from King Yan Luo, Ping Yi put the other party back.

If King Yan Luo had a good impression of Yu Chun and wanted to make sure that Yu Chun was fine, Ping Yi's behavior alone would not have drawn much hatred.

It is not a trivial matter for Hades to enter the Yang world.

The rain outside was still pattering, Xiao Shi suddenly appeared in the room, kneeling on one knee in front of Ping Yi.

"Did you buy something?" Ping Yi asked Xiao Shi.

"Bought it back." Xiao Shi opened the packing bag in his hand.

Inside is a box of hot and sour noodles, Yu Jun usually likes to eat these things when he orders takeout.

Bring the hot and sour powder and fan the screen twice with your hands to let the taste spread to Yuchun's shortcomings. If you can't eat it, just smell it, maybe you will wake up hungry!

"My lord, Mr. Yu is not breathing, can you really smell it?" Xiao Shi expressed doubts, he bought all kinds of delicacies every day, but it didn't help.

Ping Yi continued with the action, "How will you know if you don't try it?"

Xiao Shi nodded earnestly, indeed, any method should be tried.

At this moment, there was a knock on the door outside.

"If it's Hou Qing and Zhang Ling, let them go." These two guys are the last thing Ping Yi wants to see now.

Xiao Shi took the order and went to open the door.

"I'm looking for Yuchun." Wei Ze appeared in front of the door.

Xiao Shi blinked his eyes, since it's not Hou Qing and Zhang Ling, he can be brought in.

"Inside please." Xiao Shi made a gesture of invitation to Wei Ze.

Hearing the voice, Ping Yi looked back at Wei Ze, "Why are you here?"

"I went back to God's Realm some time ago, Master Chi You recognized us, and I'm here to thank Master Ping Yi and Master Yu Chun." Wei Ze bowed and saluted. If it weren't for Yu Chun and Ping Yi, their relationship with God's Realm would never be the same. ease.