Chapter 98 - 99 - 100 + Link

"That woman is following." Xue Liang said to Yu Chun while driving.

Yu Chun heard the words and glanced at the back, but didn't see anything unexpectedly, "Xiao Shi, can you solve it?"

"It's just a low-level monster race." Although Xiao Shi's ability has been suppressed a lot, he is still sure about the low-level monster race.

"You can go to Yuxuan Pavilion, there is a little snake in your shop, she will like it." Xue Liang said suddenly.

Yu Chun no longer has any doubts about Xue Liang's identity, the other party is the Wraith of Ten Thousand Years!

"Why do you want to help me?" Whether it was the protection last time or the reminder this time.

Xue Liang looked at Yu Chun through the rearview mirror, "Just remember, I'm not your enemy, and I won't hurt you." Then, he thought of something, "You can't just look at people's appearances, those who open their mouths and shut their mouths are benevolent and moral. Yes, not necessarily a good person."

Yu Chun frowned slightly, what was Xue Liang implying, was he talking about Ping Yi, or Wu He?

Xiao Shi looked at Xue Liang full of hostility, as if this guy had also become a villain who pried into the corner of the adults.

Xue Liang sent people to Antique Street and left, Xiao Shi and Yu Chun returned to Yuxuan Pavilion.

As soon as he came in, Zi Xin leaned in front of Yu Chun, "What did you bring back?"

"For you." Yu Chun waved his hand, showing his arrogance.

"Thank you, boss!" Zixin's eyes lit up, and she never refused to come.

When the woman behind discovered the problem, Zixin had already blocked her way.

"Should we talk in another place, or solve it here?" Zixin looked at the guy in front of him, but it was just a skunk spirit.

The woman bit her lip, "Change the place."

An hour later, Zixin came back from a walk.

Seeing her satisfied appearance, Yu Chun couldn't help asking: "Where is that woman?"

"It turned into a crystal nucleus, and I swallowed it." Zixin answered very simply.

Yu Chun was dumbfounded, swallowed it so quickly?

"It's just a little demon who sucks a man's energy and wants to challenge me." Having said this, Zi Xin glanced at Xiao Shi, "And said he would give you to me?"

I really don't know what that skunk spirit was thinking, was it dazzled by male sex?

The little Shi in front of him looks harmless, but how can an immortal who has lived for more than 10,000 years be harmless.

Don't break your teeth if you don't eat your mouth!

That night, Yu Chun found that Ping Yi hadn't come back all night.

He contacted Hou Qing, but didn't ask anything from the other party, but was scolded.

The reason was the meeting between him and Xue Liang. He had said that Xue Liang had no ill intentions towards him.

However, no one believed this except himself.

After three days in a row, Yu Chun knocked on the door of the North House.

Xiao Shi came out from the north room and asked, "You're hungry again, shall I prepare supper for you?"

The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, he was just like a foodie, "Did you always take care of Ping Yi like this before?"