Chapter 37 Lishan

After the meal, Professor Song took everyone to the place where the unearthed cultural relics were found.

This place is very close to Lishan Mausoleum, and as soon as they passed by, soldiers patrolling here came to question them.

Song Shuhai handed over the special approval document above, and everyone was able to pass it.

Yu Chun followed Professor Song, chatting with two old experts who were surveying the terrain from time to time.

Ping Yi walked in a slightly back position, not obtrusive, nor repelling people thousands of miles away.

As for Yu Chun's safety, you don't have to worry about it for the time being. In broad daylight, except for the one next to him, there is no ghost who is not afraid of death.

"It's so difficult to go back to my own home these days." Qin Zheng walked beside Ping Yi, sighing with emotion in a low voice.

Ever since Lishan established a scenic spot and Lishan Mausoleum was protected by the state, he had to do it in the dark when he came back, and if he wanted to come here during the day, he had to join the scientific expedition team.

"Then you came out back then." Ping Yi said angrily.

The corner of Qin Zheng's mouth twitched, "If I had stayed in the ancient tomb, I might be the corpse king by now."

"It's possible." Ping Yi glanced at Qin Zheng, "Swimming around in the ancient tomb with a rotting corpse covered in green hairs, eating cockroaches and mice."

"Uh..." Qin Zheng was disgusted and realized a problem at the same time, "If I successfully retrieve the corpse and then possess it, can I still live forever?"

Actually, Ping Yi didn't know about this, because he had never seen Qin Zheng's real body.

"It's unlikely. There are no more than three people who can preserve the appearance of corpses from ancient times to the present." Ping Yi said calmly, and among these three people, there are enemies and friends.

"Who are they all?" Qin Zheng's curiosity was aroused, anyway, he had never seen it before.

Just as Ping Yi was about to say something, there was movement in front of him.

Speeding up his pace, Ping Yi came to Yu Chun's side and looked at the ditch ahead.

"Is this a ground crack?" Ping Yi frowned.

Qin Zheng's expression was also ugly. If the ground cracked seriously, it would affect Lishan Mausoleum.

"Old Zhou, Lao Yan, what do you think?" Professor Song asked.

Mr. Zhou looked at the depth of the ground fissure, and then checked the soil quality. "It should be caused by the vibration of the mountain. It's not a big problem, and the depth is not enough to cause any impact."

Professor Song breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good."

"The depth of Lishan Mausoleum is about 300 meters. Unless there is a large-scale earthquake, it will not affect the lower part." Yan Lao naturally knew Professor Song's worry.

In fact, apart from worrying about the destruction of the mausoleum, Professor Song is more concerned about the pollution of the nearby living environment. It must be known that there is a galaxy of water in the Mausoleum of Qin Shihuang. Including humans will be affected.

"I don't know how Qin Shihuang did it?" Yu Chun sighed from the side, how much manpower and material resources would be consumed for such a huge and magnificent underground palace.