Chapter 152 Ghost Town

Yu Chun patted Peng He on the shoulder, "Don't worry, Xue Liang is a vengeful spirit, except for the king of Hades, the general ghosts can't do anything to him."

"Is he so strong?" Although Peng He knew Xue Liang's identity, he didn't know what the Wrathful Spirit was.

Yu Chun blinked, "Actually, I don't know much about it. I only know that Xue Liang is the first soul body formed due to the accumulation of resentment. It should be about the same time as the establishment of the underworld. Anyway, it is very strong."

Knowing that Xue Liang would be fine, Peng He felt relieved.

In the past, he was the one who protected others behind him, but since he got to know Xue Liang, he has also become the object of protection, which is not a bad feeling.

They rested here for a while, then Peng He stood up and said, "Let's go on, those Yin soldiers should still be around."

"Okay!" Yu Chun patted his buttocks and got up.

After walking for an unknown amount of time, they came to a city called Fengdu.

Is Fengdu in the underworld?

Yu Chun had been to Fengdu before, but it was just a tourist area.

There are soldiers in armor guarding the city gate. They are all living people, so it is really difficult to get in.

Once discovered, it is a self-inflicted trap.

But the Yin soldiers behind them may come after them at any time, they can only try their luck.

"Can we pretend to be ghosts?" Peng He asked.

Yu Chun thought for a while, "I have a spell to hide my breath, but I have never used it, and I don't know if it will work."

"I have to give it a try!" Peng He said firmly.

Yu Chun took a deep breath, "Okay, this is a spell to hide the breath. After opening it, carry it with you. The validity period is uncertain."

Peng He took a talisman, and put it close to his body according to Yu Chun's instructions.

After doing this, Yu Chun and Peng He lowered their heads, followed the other ghosts, and walked slowly towards Fengdu City.

The guards at the city gate hold steel knives and check every ghost that enters, so as not to let in evil ghosts.

When Yu Chun and Peng He walked over, the guard said, "Raise your head."

Yu Chun looked up at the guard, and quickly stuffed a handful of paper money into his hand.

Money can turn ghosts, he has witnessed it with his own eyes.

"Go in!" The guard took the money and didn't embarrass Yuchun any more.

Peng He went in with Yu Chun, and only after the two of them were safe, he said, "Are you bribing him just now?"

"It's just paper money. In our place, you can sell a stack for ten yuan." Yu Chun thought to himself, in the future, in addition to taking Yangjian money, he also needs to carry some Ming money with him.

The city of Fengdu is very prosperous, but it's a pity that there are ghosts who can't breathe.

Although they hide their aura, they have to be careful everywhere.

Ghosts eat joss sticks, but they want to eat, so it is necessary to find a place to live.

Not far from the Temple of Heaven, there is a five-story inn.