Chapter 213 Wooden Hairpin

Three days later, the underworld began to attack the underworld.

The whole underworld was forced to fight, and even the ghosts fought one after another in order to reduce their sentences.

King Yan Luo sits on the front line, seemingly devastated, but he is actually attracting many ghosts from the underworld to the Wangchuan River.

Yu Chun and Ping Yi stood far away, but Po Meng was no longer seen at the end of the bridge, and I don't know where the beautiful woman went?

"What are you looking at?" Seeing Yu Chun's absent-minded look, Ping Yi asked in a low voice, as long as the ghosts enter the range of the Wangchuan River, the barrier can be opened.

"Why didn't you see Granny Meng?" Yu Chun asked curiously.

Hearing this, Ping Yi looked at Yu Chun strangely, "That woman doesn't have any attack power at all, and her defense is also bad, so she must be hiding."

"Uh... won't that arouse the suspicion of the underworld?" Yu Chun was puzzled.

"Wu Guan Wang must have other explanations." Ping Yi believed in Wu Guan Wang's deceitful mouth.

As a large number of ghosts led by Pluto entered the area of ​​Wangchuan River, King Yan Luo ordered to open the barrier.

Seeing this, Pluto remained unhurried, and he brought out most of the ghost clan's army. The ghost clan has a strong reproductive capacity, and within a short period of time, it has grown to tens of thousands.

Of course, this is thanks to the nourishment of the environment here. If it is still in Kunlun Mountains, it will not be far from extinction.

"You are really prepared!" Pluto narrowed his eyes, "No matter what methods you have, the underworld will eventually become the territory of the underworld."

"Really?" King Yan Luo stepped on the black cloud and came to Hades.

"There are only two Hades left in the Ten Palaces, and one of them has taken refuge in me. If you are wise, hurry up and lead the creatures of the underworld to submit to me!" Pluto was dressed in a black robe with dragon patterns, and he looked tall and mighty.

Yan Luowang smiled coldly, "With such a big appetite, I'm not afraid of being stuffed to death!"

Saying that, King Yan Luo shot directly.

To Pluto's surprise, the ghost soldiers and ghost generals behind him didn't help.

But with the appearance of a person, a look of horror appeared on Pluto's face!

"Ping Yi!" Pluto said these two words, and Yan Luo Wang's offensive arrived.

Pluto could only be forced to accept the move, and then watched Ping Yi kill three in and three out of his ghost army.

"Yu Chun! I know you are nearby, but you just watched the clansman being slaughtered and didn't stop you!" Pluto yelled while blocking King Yama's attack.

"Shut up!" Wuguan Wang suddenly appeared from behind Pluto, and slashed his machete towards Pluto's waist.

"You! It really is a conspiracy!" Pluto narrowly escaped and was almost successfully attacked by Wuguan Wang. If it wasn't for Ping Yi's sudden appearance, even if Wuguan Wang rebelled, he wouldn't take it to heart. That's why he trusted Wuguan. King's reason.

But all of this has changed because of the appearance of Pingyi. He knows a little about Pingyi's situation.

Those ghosts are his people, not a tool that is easily used to release negative energy!