Chapter 93 - 94 - 95

The next morning, Yu Chun went to Xinxin Nursing Home. The news of the old director's death made everyone very sad.

However, only one person died last night, which means that the previous three days may really have been a coincidence.

Wang Shu sat alone in the room, because the old Mrs. Zhang passed away, and the nursing home has not yet arranged a new roommate for her.

"Grandma, I brought you some candies, imported." Yu Chun took out a bag of candies wrapped in a gift box.

Wang Shu glanced at Yu Chun, "Are you promising?"

Yu Chun choked for a moment, can grandma not hate him? However, it can be seen that grandma's complexion is very good, so he doesn't need to worry too much.

Here, when Yu Chun was chatting with Wang Shu in the nursing home, Ping Yi received a call from Hou Qing, saying that he had found a clue to the Wan Zai Wraith.

"Are you sure it has appeared here?" Ping Yi and Hou Qing came to a community called Rose Terrace, surrounded by greenery and fragrant with birds and flowers.

Hou Qing looked up proudly, "I have a report."

Ping Yi glanced at the community in front, "There are indeed a lot of tips."

The underground of this community used to be a sand pit. When the islanders invaded, many people were killed here. In the words of the old man, it was a mass grave.

Thinking about it, over the years, there have always been one or two corpses that have become popular. At least there is no problem communicating with Hou Qing, the ancestor of zombies.

"If you build the house here, it won't be surprising if nothing happens." Hou Qing said carelessly.

Ping Yi shook his head, "You didn't pay attention to the construction environment here. I thought the developer would ask the Celestial Master to look at it before starting the construction. The buildings here were built according to the suppression method of the Five Elements and Eight Diagrams."

Hou Qing clapped his hands suddenly, and made a look of sudden realization, "No, when I flew up to observe last night, I felt a little strange. It turned out to be a Bagua formation."

Ping Yi's eyes were serious, "As for why the accident happened now, it also attracted the spirit of resentment for thousands of years. You will only know when you go in."

The two faced each other face to face, because Rose Terrace is a closed community, and you cannot enter without a license plate.

Furthermore, when they got out of the car, it was difficult to get in without the key card.

Just as the two of them were considering whether to go in incognito, a nanny who had returned from grocery shopping walked up to the gate.

Hou Qing pulled Pingyi up, and after the nanny opened the door to enter, when the door was not completely closed, she pushed the door and entered.

The corner of Ping Yi's mouth twitched, the highest level of following was nothing more than that.

After successfully entering the Rose Terrace community, some elderly people are walking near the artificial lake.