Chapter 166 Vampire

Yu Chun inquired again, then took out his laptop and searched for the other party's name.

Oldman, a twenty-nine-year-old European actor, is already the dream lover of thousands of women.

However, this person's reputation is not very good. It is said that men and women can take it all, and he is playful.

"This person is really interesting, we might as well get in touch first." Yu Chun said to Da Zongzi after closing his laptop.

Qin Zheng on the side nodded repeatedly and looked at Ping Yi expectantly.

Ping Yi had no choice but to agree.

Seeing Ping Yi's agreement, Qin Zheng breathed a sigh of relief, "Well, you guys need to rest, I won't bother you."

Seeing that the Olympic Games were coming to an end, he was afraid that Oldman would leave Huaxia, which would make it difficult for him to find someone.

After sending Qin Zheng away, Yu Chun and Ping Yi can finally rest.

On the other side, Oldman was also inquiring about Qin Zheng.

But this person covered up his appearance at the time, and he didn't see what the other person looked like.

Therefore, it was found from the Celestial Masters Association in China, but none of these Celestial Masters in China matched Qin Zheng's figure.

"Actually, there is another person who is a newly promoted celestial master in Huaxia. The information is not very detailed, and there are many masters around him." Said a dark and thin bodyguard beside Oldman.

Oldman turned to the last page and saw Yu Chun's name and appearance.

"It seems that we can start with this boy." Oldman said, as for what he thinks in his heart, anyone who knows him knows.

The black and thin bodyguard frowned, "Master, let's find the person who attacked you." The person attacked viciously and with a strong purpose.

"Didn't you tell me that this person is a newly promoted celestial master? Since no one else is, we have a problem with him?" Oldman asked the bodyguard beside him.

Hei Shou bodyguard was silenced by him, and he held back for a long time before he spoke, "Can you think without using your lower body."

"You have surpassed." Oldman breathed slightly coldly.

The black and thin bodyguard immediately knelt down and pleaded guilty in a low voice, "Please punish the master."

Oldman sighed, but the other party was right, "Forget it, get up."

The black and thin bodyguard just got up, and this time he didn't stop Oldman again.

On the second day after returning from Yang City, Yu Chun reported to Yuxuan Pavilion.

Now there are more foreign tourists in Panjiayuan than locals.

"Welcome." Zixin was packing things at the door, when he looked up, he saw a handsome man entering the door, tall and thin, with a pair of pale green eyes, just like gems.

"Hello." It was Oldman who came, "I said that there seems to be something attracting me in this store. It turns out that there are beauties in it."

Zixin has heard too many sweet words and has developed immunity, but she is still very happy to be praised by the handsome guy.

"Come in." Zixin made a gesture of invitation.

Oldman walked in, and at a glance he saw Yu Chun who was arranging the shelves, with a slender waist and buttocks, which was his favorite type.