Chapter 206 Cold Arrow

Hearing Yu Chun's words, the blond boy was not angry, "I am the most senior tour guide of our travel agency."

"You think I'm easy to deceive!" Yu Chun was a little angry, but he paid a lot of fees for hiring a tour guide.

The blond boy said firmly: "I didn't lie to you, my father is the owner of a travel agency, and I have taken tour groups with my father since I was a child, and have traveled everywhere.

This time, seeing that you are going to the mysterious forest of elves, my father sent me out. Of course, it is also because the price you give is more beautiful. "

"I still don't know your name?" Zhang Ling looked at the blond boy.

"My name is Weir. Although I have been to the Elf Forest twice, I haven't gone too far. I hope the people I bring will be more courageous this time." Weir said, as a tour guide, he naturally has to respect the request of the guests .

Because the elf forest is very strange, the first two times I led the group to the periphery and then went back.

Yu Chun took out another wad of money, "We want to go deep into the forest of elves, can you do it?"

Weier took the money directly, "As long as I have money, there is no place I dare not go."

"Happy cooperation." Yu Chun stretched out his hand, he likes this kind of straightforward people.

Unlike some hypocritical guys, who obviously like money, but pretend to be reserved, even if they get the money, they won't appreciate it.

Weier drove the travel agency's car and took the five of them to the direction of the Elven Forest.

He didn't expect that these five people would travel after they got off the plane, and this addiction was too great.

The forest of elves is far away from the airport, and after driving for half a day, they arrived at a tropical rainforest.

"This is the forest of elves?" Yu Chun was very surprised.

"This was originally a rainforest, but it was named the Forest of Elves after the appearance of elves many years ago." Weir introduced it to them.

Yu Chun strode forward, "If there are any elves, just go inside and see."

The outskirts of the tropical rainforest were not dangerous, and Weier told them about the geographical environment and rare flowers and plants along the way.

"The front is a swamp area. If you want to go deep, we can bypass it." Weier likes to explore very much, but in the past, many tourists came here and returned.

After all, swamps can devour people.

"Let's go straight!" Ping Yi said, but it was just a swamp, he didn't care about it.

"Don't you believe it, in addition to swallowing people, the poisonous swamp gas in the swamp is also a deadly thing." Weier reminded them that travel and adventure are fine, but he will not do jokes with his life.

Yu Chun gave Weier a disdainful look, "Let's go, I won't let you fall, and the swamp gas won't kill you."

Ping Yi stepped on the swamp first, and just when Weier was about to cover his eyes, he saw Ping Yi standing on top of the swamp.

"How is this possible, God!" Weier was stunned, even the shoes were not dirty, how could this be possible.

Others walked on the swamp one after another, Yuchun pushed Weier, "Go up, I'll be behind."

That's what he said, but Weier was scared, hesitated for a long time, and didn't dare to walk over.

Yu Chun couldn't see it anymore, and pushed him directly from behind.