Chapter 76 - 77 - 78 - 79

Because they devoured spiders to die, the ancestors of the Wang family didn't have to continue to be trapped. They cut off the iron chains, removed all the spells, and then let the old man go to the ground to rest.

Ping Yi had relatively strong strength. He stood on the side of the sarcophagus and helped to open the coffin lid.

As the lid of the coffin moved, the head of the ancestor of the Wang family was exposed first. Because the corpse was still fresh after his last breath, the unrepentant look stood out.

Yu Chun was still chatting with grandma, so he didn't notice this side.

Ping Yi thought of a certain possibility, and under Zhang Ling's gaze, he reached in and closed the eyelids of the ancestors of the Wang family.

Zhang Ling saw this scene, but he didn't say anything, he just kept it in his heart.

After the lid of the coffin was completely lifted, Wang Shu placed some funerary objects inside, and when the sarcophagus was covered again, she recited the mantra of purifying heaven and earth.

After doing all this, the four of them were ready to leave the crypt.

Seeing that he reached the exit, Yu Chun covered his nose, "Why is it so smelly?"

Ping Yi frowned, the smell was really unbearable.

The closer you get to the exit, the stronger the smell, and the smell doesn't dissipate until you go out.

Yu Chun looked at the trembling civet cat, "What's wrong with you?"

Seeing Yu Chun and others come out, the civet spirit instantly turned into a golden fruit, and said with bared teeth and claws: "I saw a strand of soul that devoured the spider escape, and it scared me to death."

"So you fart!" Yu Chun said angrily, "Isn't it just a wisp of soul, how could it still bite you!"

"I'm timid." Jin Guo was aggrieved.

Civets, like weasels, have scent glands, which emit foul odors when in danger.

Thinking about it, after Jin Guo was frightened just now, he exhaled a bad smell.

They don't know if that wisp of soul has been smoked, anyway, they are smelly enough.

"Xiao Chun, do you know this civet spirit?" Zhang Ling asked. They didn't see this civet cat when they came here.

Yu Chun nodded, "His name is Jin Guo, and he is the tour guide I am looking for."

Wang Shu rubbed her temples and said in a tired tone, "Let's leave the mountain first."

Jin Guo immediately ran to the front, "I will lead the way."

Ping Yi squatted in front of Yu Chun, and Yu Chun unceremoniously jumped onto his back.

Seeing this scene, both Wang Shu and Zhang Ling felt strange.

They have seen how powerful Ping Yi is, but is Ping Yi too doting on Yu Chun?

If there is anything special about Yu Chun, other than being lazy, stealing and playing tricks, I really can't find anything else.