Chapter 121 Moving

"My God!" Yu Chun suddenly stood up from the chair, ignoring his sore knee, "How did you get it?"

"Do you like it?" Ping Yi asked Xiang Yuchun.

"I like it, I like it so much, you didn't sell the jade mat you slept on secretly, did you?" Thinking of this, Yu Chun immediately went to check the safe?

This thing is Pingyi's personal belongings, and he no longer plans to sell it.

Seeing that the things were in the safe intact, Yu Chun was relieved.

"Helping a rich man solve a little trouble, this is the reward." Ping Yi said lightly.

"Big Zongzi, I love you so much!" Putting the title deed in the safe, Yu Chun rushed over to give Ping Yi a hot kiss.

Ping Yi licked the lips that were broken by Yu Chun's teeth, thinking that this was Yu Chun's rare initiative, and he must encourage him, so he deepened the kiss.

When the clock struck midnight, Yu Chun and Ping Yi rolled in the big room of the South Room.

The two hugged each other tightly, their bodies were entangled, and they were in love with each other.

At the moment of mingling, Yu Chun felt something explode in his head, before he could feel it, he was driven by Ping Yi's violent movements, and gradually got lost in the frequency of the other party.

At noon the next day, Yu Chun slowly opened his eyes.

The harsh sunlight shone on his eyes through the cracks in the curtains.

He raised his hand to cover the sun and glanced at the time. Just as he was about to get up, he found that his body seemed to have been crushed by a tank, and his lower body was completely unconscious.

"Ping Yi!" Yu Chun roared with a broken voice!

Hearing the voice, Ping Yi hurried over from the kitchen, "What's wrong?"

Yu Chun looked at him sadly, what's the matter?

Seeing Yu Chun's aggrieved face, Ping Yi was even more aggrieved than him, "I almost stopped yesterday, it was you who insisted on coming back."

Yu Chun blushed, everything from last night was vivid in his mind, he couldn't tolerate lying, but sophistry is still okay, "I told you to come, you come, when have you ever heard me like that!"

"I listened to it last night." Ping Yi replied very bachelor.

Yu Chun wants to cry but has no tears.

Ping Yi smiled fondly, "The porridge is still hot in the kitchen, I'll bring it to you."

After coming to the kitchen, Ping Yi put the porridge in the pot into a small bowl.

He was too impulsive last night, but since everyone there knows about Yu Chun's existence, let's do it in a fair manner, whether it's hail or flowers, he will follow!

Bringing the porridge to the house, and waiting for the little ancestor to finish eating, Ping Yi went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Yu Chun was lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling of his house, he had sex with Ping Yi, and he had sex with a non-human being!

It's a good thing he's not a woman, otherwise if she becomes pregnant, she won't know if the baby will be a human or something.

As for the future, just let nature take its course, ignore the current discomfort, last night was still very cool.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, Yu Chun raised his baby at home.

As the chief culprit who destroyed her body, Ping Yi naturally wanted to be by her lover's side.