Chapter 49 - 50 - 51 - 52

The two drove back to Yangshi, Yu Chun got out of the car and was about to go to the restaurant, but was taken home by Ping Yi.

"I'm really hungry, so just let me go, I promise I won't make trouble in the future." Yu Chun was not pretending, he was so hungry that he could hardly lift his arms.

"You sit down first, I'll go to the kitchen to make porridge, after three days of starvation, big fish and big meat, you won't be afraid of eating to death." Ping Yi pushed him down on the sofa.

Seeing Ping Yi walking to the kitchen, Yu Chun was even more sure of what he was thinking, this guy is hard-spoken and soft-hearted, it can be seen that he still cares about himself!

Immediately, Yu Chun raised his hand and gave himself a slap, what was he doing here, Zhang Ling failed to subdue this big zongzi, and they will continue to live together in the future.

Thinking of this, Yu Chun twisted his buttocks, but it's actually not that difficult to accept.

If this person is a lowly person, no medicine can cure him.

When Ping Yi brought the porridge over, Yu Chun slumped on the sofa and began to act like a baby, "I can't lift my arms, can you feed me?"

Saying that, regardless of whether Ping Yitong agrees or not, he opened his mouth first and waited for the feeding.

Ping Yi stood there silent for a moment, then sat down beside Yu Chun, and fed him porridge spoon by spoon.

Knowing that Yuchun has a strong taste, Ping Yi specially made preserved egg and lean meat porridge, the kind with more salt.

Yu Chun ate very deliciously, if it wasn't for Ping Yi's control, two bowls wouldn't be enough.

After eating and drinking enough, Yu Chun regained his energy and began to charge his phone, "I wonder if Daewoo married Xu Ting?"

"No." Ping Yi said.

Yu Chun was taken aback when he heard the words, "How do you know?"

"I went to their wedding, but it didn't work out." Ping Yi said expressionlessly.

Yu Chun immediately sat cross-legged on the sofa, waiting for the story of the big rice dumpling.

Ping Yi couldn't describe with both voice and emotion, so he briefly talked about what happened that day.

"Tsk tsk, it seems that the water ghost saw the right person." Yu Chun said with emotion, although the water ghost had been reincarnated, Daewoo did not disappoint her.

Ping Yi nodded, with a distant voice, "Compared to those who don't know how to cherish while alive, these two people are really rare."

Yu Chun didn't expect Da Zongzi to say such a thing, and was a little curious for a while, "And you, have you ever liked anyone?"

"Yes." Ping Yi looked away and looked out the window, he was afraid that Yu Chun would see the uncontrollable emotion in his eyes.

For some reason, Yu Chun's heart was sore, and even his tone was sour, "Then why didn't he be buried with you?"

"He has his own ideas, and I respect him." Ping Yi took a deep breath, then changed the subject, "Stop dealing with that Zhang Ling in the future."