Chapter 103 Traffic Arrears

They were having breakfast when the criminal police came over.

"Excuse me, is Mr. Xue there?" Captain Peng asked.

Hou Qing bit off a sandwich, "He should still be in the room, I'll find someone to call him."

"It's troublesome." Captain Peng really didn't want to come to this kind of place, but these rich people like to waste time in this kind of place.

Hou Qing elbowed Yu Chun, "Call Mr. Xue."

Yu Chun glared at Hou Qing, why is it him, didn't you see that he was chatting with Brother Zhang!

Although he was quite reluctant, Yu Chun still took out his mobile phone and called Xue Liang.

The answer was as usual, "Mr. Xue, the police are here to look for you. You are in the restaurant. Yes, we are having dinner."

After hanging up the phone, Yu Chun said to the police: "Boss Xue will be here soon."

Captain Peng nodded, and after a while Xue Liang appeared in the restaurant.

"Morning." Xue Liang showed a gentle smile towards Yu Chun.

Yu Chun swallowed the food in his mouth, "Well, good morning."

Xue Liang smiled lightly, and then he paid attention to others, "Is there anything else Captain Peng wants to do?"

"It's like this. I need your help to recall some details." Captain Peng took out a pen and paper. The other party was not a prisoner, so he could only ask for the transcript here.

Xue Liang put away the smile on his face, "Okay."

Captain Peng took a look at Yu Chun. He had already investigated this person, the small boss of Yuxuan Pavilion in Yangshi Antique Street, and there seemed to be nothing special about him.

But it is such an ordinary person, why would he be surrounded by these rich people, and all of them have excellent temperament.

"Mr. Xue, please remember carefully, Brother Zhang is also very curious." Yu Chun hurriedly said to Xue Liang, especially about the spell.

Xue Liang glanced at Zhang Ling, "Tianshi Association, people from the Zhang family?"

"Next to Zhang Ling." Zhang Ling nodded to Xue Liang.

Under Captain Peng's questioning, Xue Liang told in detail everything he found in the basement yesterday.

Xue Liang wrote down these supplementary contents, but it was a pity that it didn't help him solve the case much.

Yu Chun asked curiously: "Is there a clue?"

Captain Peng shook his head. For this case alone, there are no valuable clues, but it has some similarities with a case not long ago, and it has been investigated together.

Hou Qing ordered a breakfast for Captain Peng. After chatting for so long, it was impossible for someone to sit still.

Captain Peng was not polite either. His family background was not bad, but he rarely came to this kind of place after becoming a policeman.

"I hope Captain Peng can tell us about any progress. After all, we are the ones who discovered this case." Xue Liang said to Captain Peng.

Captain Peng responded, "As long as it does not involve confidentiality, I will notify you."

"Thank you." Xue Liang thanked him.

Ping Yi remained silent the entire time, and did not touch the food on the table, but just drank a glass of bland water.