Chapter 23 Suburban Haunted House

"I bet, Xu Ting will definitely choose a car worth 1.9 million." Yu Chun said through gritted teeth.

"Why?" Ping Yi asked following his words.

"The meaning of about one million, in Xu Ting's understanding, is less than two million, and it will definitely cost me a lot of money." Although the time of dating is not long, Yu Chun knows Xu Ting very well.

"You hate this woman?" Ping Yi had already seen that Yu Chun was still a little girl, but he still cared about his ex-girlfriend.

Yu Chun nodded, "It's not just disgusting, it's simply disgusting. I was blind at the beginning, so I thought she was born in the countryside and simple."

"Are you sure, it wasn't because of her face that you dated back then?" Ping Yi didn't believe it. With Yu Chun's fucking character, it's strange to know how to look at the inner beauty.

Yu Chunyi said sternly: "That's only part of the reason, I'm not a superficial person." Superficial is not a person, if when he finds Ping Yi, the other party is ugly, he will die immediately, and he won't take everyone away. Take the zongzi home.

"Do you want me to teach her a lesson for you?" Ping Yi asked suddenly.

Yu Chunxin trembled, Da Zongzi would be so kind?

However, teaching Xu Ting was too much of a desire, Yu Chun couldn't stand it, and approached Ping Yi mysteriously, "How can I teach her a lesson?"

"You're overthinking, it's just to let her be contaminated with some unlucky things, so she can recite words in the future." Ping Yi really wanted to pry open Yu Chun's head to see what kind of grass was inside.

Although the two bought a car, it would take three days until the procedures were completed.

So after they left the stadium, they still took a taxi back.

"It's already this time, are you still here to open a shop?" Because the taxi stopped at Antique Street, Ping Yi asked.

Yu Chun walked towards Yuxuan Pavilion, "Why, I'm going to get something, it was given to me by my grandma, and I put it in the safe."

"Why not put it at home?" Ping Yi was puzzled, since it was a gift from the elders, why put it in the shop?

A hint of embarrassment appeared on Yu Chun's face, "The appearance of that thing is rather deceptive, so I thought about putting it in the store to try my luck."

The corner of Ping Yi's mouth twitched, fortunately Yu Chun's grandmother was still alive, otherwise he would have to come back in the middle of the night to chat with this grandson.

I took out a palm-sized compass from the safe. The compass was copper-colored and looked a bit old, but the pointer was very new, giving people a feeling of old and new.

"Let's go." Yu Chun stuffed the compass into his handbag, beckoning Ping Yi to leave.

But Ping Yi was stunned the moment the compass appeared, that thing contained the power of heaven, it was absolutely extraordinary.

But in this life, Yu Chun, a mortal with naked eyes, obviously couldn't see the preciousness of the compass.

Glancing at the handbag with the compass, Ping Yi thought to himself, if he doesn't go tonight, nothing can hurt Yu Chun.

Come to think of it, Yu Chun's grandma used this thing for his body protection, but it ended up being put in the safe of the antique shop by this damn thing, which really wasted the old lady's care.

However, Ping Yi was a little more curious about Yu Chun's grandma, not knowing what role the old lady was.

In this life, Yu Chun's fate is not very good, but his luck has not been bad. Presumably, he has changed his fate, which is definitely not something ordinary people can do.