Chapter 26 Strange Message

During this period of time, Wang Hu had nightmares every day, and his mental state was very bad, and now he was even more nervous.

In this situation, he suddenly saw the person he had hurt before, bleeding from seven holes in front of him, biting him with his bloody mouth open, and before the female ghost could do any real harm, he would bite him first. The tone didn't come up, and he was scared to death.

Wang Hu's soul still maintains the panic state before death, but his nerves seem to be deranged, and he wandered around the house blankly.

The female ghost's vengeance was avenged, and the eyes of the dead body were finally closed.

Zhang Ling was a little worried. It stands to reason that he should punish the ghost for the murder, but Wang Hu was frightened to death, and the female ghost didn't attack directly.

Just when he was in trouble, Ping Yi took out a glass bottle, "Come in, I will help you resolve the grievances on your body, and then I will send you to reincarnation."

The female ghost bowed deeply to Ping Yi, turned into a ray of red light, and entered the glass bottle.

Now, it was too late for Zhang Ling to do anything.

"Shall we go back now?" Seeing that the matter was settled, Yu Chun asked Xiang Pingyi.

"There are some things that haven't been cleared up yet. Call the police. Just say that we came here to explore and found a dead body in the stairwell." Ping Yi said, there are rules here, and these two dead bodies can't stay here any longer. .

"Then what did he say?" Yu Chun pointed at Wang Hu who was scared to death.

"Later, when I saw the corpse, I was frightened to death." Ping Yi said casually, "However, I need the cooperation of this celestial master."

Zhang Ling thought for a while, looked at Ping Yi fearfully, and said in a deep voice, "Okay."

Yu Chun took out his mobile phone and called the police.

Not long after, the police arrived. After all, two people died here.

As for Wu Yong and the others, they were awakened one by one by Yu Chun.

"Is there really a ghost here?" Wu Yong had a nightmare, which was so frightening that he dare not recall it now.

Yu Chun said unhappily: "There's no such thing as a ghost, but it's a crime scene, so you don't come to this kind of place in the future."

When they found out that the police were here, Zhou Gang and the others were a little terrified, and obediently took notes, but they didn't lie a word.

Seeing their strange attire, the police told them that young people can be curious, but don't be too curious. Fortunately, this is just an early crime scene. If there are really bad guys, no one can escape.

Wu Yong and others were taught a lesson before being released.

Before leaving, Ping Yi made an inadvertent movement, and Wang Hu's ghost was received into the golden cone by him.

Zhang Ling was the last to come out, because the person who died later came with him, but after the forensic doctor determined that the other party died of fright, he was still asked to go back first.

"Your name is Yu Chun?" Zhang Ling came to Yu Chun before the others got into the car. When he was taking notes just now, he suddenly heard this name.

Yu Chun looked at Zhang Ling, "That's right, what's the matter?"

Zhang Ling looked Yu Chun up and down, "Excuse me, do you know a person named Wang Shu?"

"Wang Shu? My grandma's name is Wang Shu." Yu Chun was taken aback when he heard the words. It stands to reason that at Zhang Ling's age, he should not know his grandma. Could it be that he has done volunteer work and been to the old lady's nursing home?