Chapter 91 Parallel Barrier

Yu Chun's expression changed drastically, "What about my grandma?"

"Still in the nursing home." This is also the purpose of Zhang Ling's coming here. He went to the nursing home once this morning, but found nothing unusual.

As a celestial master, Wang Shu naturally wouldn't leave at this time, not to mention there are many old partners of hers in the nursing home.

"I'm going now!" Yu Chun said as he grabbed his coat.

But Zhang Ling grabbed his wrist, "Don't worry, nothing can be seen there during the day, and you'd better take Ping Yi with you."

Although he really didn't want to see Ping Yi, but Ping Yi's strength was indeed higher than him, and perhaps what they couldn't see, Ping Yi, the ancient demon god, could see it.

Yu Chunyi grinned, he was punished by the big rice dumpling just last night.

"Okay, then I'll go at night." Yu Chun calmed down. Some time ago, grandma ate ginseng to supplement her nosebleeds. She seems to be full of energy, so there shouldn't be any problems in a short time.

Zhang Ling nodded, "I'm going to prepare some things, and I'll see you at the nursing home tonight."

"Okay." Yu Chun replied, regardless of whether Da Zongzi would accompany him or not, he would go to the nursing home.

As soon as the off-duty time came, Yu Chun left the antique street.

Sure enough, the big rice dumpling was driving and waiting on the opposite road.

Yu Chun patiently passed the traffic post, then opened the co-pilot's door and got in.

"Did you call your grandma?" Ping Yi asked while driving.

Yu Chun shook his head, "No, I'm afraid grandma won't let me go if I say so."

There is really such a possibility, Ping Yi can see that Wang Shu doesn't want Yu Chun to get involved with the profession of celestial masters. However, fate is something that not everyone can compete with.

The two arrived at Xinxin Nursing Home by car, but when they were almost at the gate, Ping Yi stopped the car.

"There is a parking space inside, just go in." Yu Chun said, the dean and the various nurses here are all commuters by car.

But Ping Yi didn't drive the car in, "There's a barrier covering here, let's go in."

Enchantment?

Yu Chun looked up, but Mao didn't even notice it, but he completely trusted Ping Yi's words.

Getting out of the car, Yu Chun took out his twin compass, his heart beating like a drum.

"Don't be nervous, I'm here." Ping Yi swaggered in, not like walking into a known trap, but like walking in a tourist attraction.

Yu Chun followed closely beside Ping Yi, but there was no one in the entire nursing home.

Didn't Brother Zhang say that there are still many old people here?

"My grandma lives here." Yu Chun pointed to a dark corridor.

Ping Yi glanced at the direction Yu Chun was pointing at, but there was no trace of a living person.

"Let's go." Ping Yi still walked in front.

"Oh, it's already this time, and you still come to visit your family?" An old lady in a flowered vest walked towards them.

Yu Chun recognized each other at a glance, "Grandma Zhang."

Old Mrs. Zhang was taken aback when she heard the words, and after a while she made a surprised expression, "It's Xiao Yuchun, are you here to see your grandma?"