Chapter 184

Ping Yi is still worried, but considering the recovery of his strength, he will definitely be able to protect Yu Chun this time.

Even if you are hostile to the Three Realms, even if you go against the way of heaven, you will not hesitate!

"You don't have to worry about the soul cleansing liquid. I will pretend to be very similar, but what you pretend is what you do. Get out of here as soon as possible." After eating and drinking, Yu Chun wiped his mouth and said to Wei Ze.

Wei Ze thought for a while, and took out a paper talisman from his body, "I won't come to say goodbye again, you keep this paper talisman, and I will appear when the paper talisman burns, as for when to use it, you decide."

Yu Chun took the paper talisman, folded it and put it away, "I will use it with caution."

"So farewell." Wei Ze took a deep look at Yu Chun, he should be satisfied to be friends ten thousand years after the glimpse ten thousand years ago.

He doesn't know how to repay kindness, but his heart fell ten thousand years ago.

God's Domain took advantage of his selfishness and asked him to work in the lower realms, but he didn't think so. He would let everyone down, except Yu Chun.

He will keep this secret until the end of time, and only hope that Yu Chun will be safe in his lifetime and will not do stupid things again.

Ping Yi did not miss Wei Ze's look at Yu Chun before he left.

Looking at Yu Chun who was holding the teacup and drinking it vigorously, he was really heartless.

With a helpless sigh, Xiaochun can always catch people's hearts inadvertently, but fortunately he has already booked in advance.

"What are you looking at?" After Yu Chun drank his tea, he saw Ping Yi staring at him steadily, smiling very provocatively.

Ping Yi looked away, "It's nothing, let's go too."

"Okay." Yu Chun patted his buttocks and stood up.

After returning, Ping Yi contacted Hou Qing, and Xiao Shi also came back.

Yu Chun didn't know what Ping Yi was tossing about, he thought it was to guard against those people in Shenyu.

"Call Xue Liang and tell him to come to the Imperial Capital now, or not to come to the Imperial Capital if he dies." Ping Yi said to Yu Chun.

The people in Shenyu will soon know that Yu Chun drank the soul cleansing liquid, and it is time to use the killer.

Since Yin Lingzi can come out of God's Domain, the seal probably won't last long.

Yu Chun sighed, it seemed that he had reached the step ten thousand years ago, "Okay."

After Xue Liang received the call, he said that he would bring his daughter to the imperial capital immediately. Once those guys from Shenyu show up, no place is safe, so it's better to keep my daughter by my side.

Yu Chun informed Ping Yi of Xue Liang's decision, "He has booked a ticket for tomorrow and will come with Xue Nianzhu."

"It seems that Wraith Spirit pays more attention to emotions than human beings." Ping Yi said indifferently, while the people in God's Domain only knew how to guard their own thoughts and persecute others.

Yu Chun deeply thinks that, a rescue ten thousand years ago made Wan Zai Wraith remember his kindness. Although he occupied Xue Liang's body, he treated Xue Nianzhu sincerely.

The next day, Peng He went to pick up the plane and took Xue Liang and Xue Nianzhu to his home in the imperial capital.

Xue Nianzhu already knew that his father had someone he liked, and it was a man, but he didn't expect him to be so handsome.