Chapter 4 Simple and rude

He vomited until the sky was dark, and his eyeballs were red with anger.

Yu Chun took a picture of the cigarette butts in the rice noodles with his mobile phone, and then made a bad review!

Not long after, the owner of the rice noodle shop called and said that there was no problem with his rice noodles, and that each pot was freshly made, and there was absolutely no cigarette butt in it.

In order to convince Yu Chun, the two added WeChat and sent a video over there, which showed the scene of the kitchen, including packaging and lunch boxes.

The packaging is completely fine, but the lunch box does not belong to his family. It can be seen that things must have been exchanged during the delivery.

How could Yu Chun be able to do it? Now there are only cigarette butts in it. If it were poison, he wouldn't be foaming at the mouth now!

Immediately contacted the food delivery company. As a victim, Yu Chun's tone was so aggressive that he wanted to get him out of his phone and criticize him.

"What's the matter with your food delivery staff, can you still help customers change takeaways? Does that mean that after I order meat skewers, only the skewers are delivered to me, and it doesn't matter if there is any meat! I just didn't buy a piece of gold, otherwise it would be very Send me a brick!"

Yu Chun sprayed the reception staff on the takeaway phone like a cannonball.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm going to find out the situation now. If what you said is true, then my company will definitely give you an explanation."

The delivery staff on the other side recorded Yu Chun's order number, including the name of the delivery staff.

Yu Chun snorted and said, "One hour, if you don't give me a satisfactory explanation within one hour, I will report your company!"

"Okay, we will deal with it as soon as possible."

After hanging up the phone, Yu Chun's anger still didn't flow, and he became angry just looking at the bowl of rice noodles.

Take out your mobile phone, and you must send a screenshot to Moments, including the name and contact information of the person who delivered the food.

Yu Chun has a lot of friends on WeChat, and after a while, a lot of people gloated about his misfortune, including his three bad friends.

At this time, someone from the delivery company called and admitted that it was indeed the delivery staff's fault.

It turned out that there was a car accident on the way to deliver the food, and the delivery boy knocked over the rice noodles. In order to deliver the food by mistake, he bought a rice noodle from a nearby stall, packed it and sent it to Yuchun.

As for the problem of cigarette butts, it was because the roadside stalls were not hygienic, and the soup inside was leftovers from previous customers.

In order to express their apology, the food delivery company will give Yu Chun a comfort fee of 200 yuan, and the delivery boy has been fired for violating company regulations.

Knowing the reason of the incident, although Yu Chun was angry, he didn't hold on to it, typical of hard mouth and soft heart.

After hanging up the phone, Yu Chun lost his appetite, so he turned on the computer and prepared to play games for a while to relax and let him forget about the special bowl of rice noodles.

As a result, he turned on the computer when the doorbell rang.

Yu Chun saw a young man through the walkie-talkie, who was the one who delivered food to him earlier.

Opening the door lock of the unit, Yu Chun didn't know what the other party came to him for, could it be to apologize?

It's useless to apologize, that disgusting bowl of rice noodles made him completely lose interest in this kind of food.

Not long after, there was a knock on the door, and Yu Chun walked over to open the door.

Just as he was comforting himself, if the other party's attitude was sincere enough, he could still consider forgiving the other party, but the other party's fist swung at him!

Fortunately, Yuchun reacted quickly enough, otherwise the bridge of his nose would have collapsed!

"You caused me to lose my job, and I will never end with you!" The dismissed takeaway boy looked fierce, and continued to beat him with his fists.

Yuchun has been in the society for a long time, and it is not uncommon to see people who are unreasonable and unforgiving, but I have never seen a few people who are so stubborn without being unreasonable.

"You're not finished with me, I'm still fucking with you, see if I don't call the police and arrest you!" Yu Chun took a step back and took out his mobile phone. Judging from the physique of the two, it is not wise to fight recklessly.

But the other party would not let Yu Chun make this call, and just reached out to grab the phone. Even if he wanted to get into the game, he had to beat this person first!

Just as the two were tearing up the bar at the door, Ping Yi came out from the north room, and his unhurried voice reached their ears, "So lively?"

Yu Chun instinctively swallowed his saliva, not to mention their movement, which disturbed the boss's rest.

The takeaway guy doesn't know Ping Yi, but this doesn't affect his judgment of the danger, so he immediately withdraws his hand, and there is a possibility of running away at any time.

Ping Yi picked up the water glass on the dining table, and accidentally saw the rice noodles on it, "Have you thrown away yet?"

"No." It's not that Yu Chun didn't want to throw it away, he still kept it as evidence!

Ping Yi took a sip of water, then walked over with a rice noodle and handed it to the delivery guy, "Eat, leave."

"I don't want to eat it!" The takeaway guy's expression froze, the cigarette butts on it were still there, only a fool would eat it.

"I don't like repeating what I've said." Ping Yi narrowed his eyes, then grabbed the delivery boy's hair and pressed it in!

So simple and rude.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com