Chapter 222

"Thank you for your reminder. I will let those fans go back earlier." Bai Mian smiled at Yu Chun. He had just heard the introduction from the director. He was the boss of Yuxuan Pavilion. He did not expect to be so young and very handsome. Looks good, if you enter the entertainment circle, you can become popular if you think about it.

Yu Chun nodded, "I'm talking too much, I can see that it's not easy for you."

Hearing this, Bai Mian smiled, with a kind of beauty after the rain, "Thank you for your understanding."

Yu Chun was embarrassed by his smile, but this person looked familiar, but he didn't know where he had seen it before, but he was sure that it was definitely not on TV.

Not long after, the assistant came over with five boxes of mineral water.

Bai Mian walked towards the door, and then went to meet his fans.

"It's very hot today, everyone go find a cool place to stay for a while, here is some mineral water, you can drink it, the whole street will be used for filming at night, I hope everyone will go back soon."

Bai Mian met with the fans, and after some loving interactions, he persuaded the fans to go back.

Most of the fans came to get the mineral water, but they didn't drink it, thinking it would be a souvenir, after all, it was bought for them by a celebrity they like.

Seeing that some people had already left, Bai Mian glanced at the time, half an hour was almost up.

After Liu Dong played with the director, it was much easier to play with Bai Mian.

Although I still shot it twice, fortunately, this shot has passed.

"Why didn't you see the heroine?" Yu Chun and Xiao Xie sat at the door.

Xiao Xie glanced at Yu Chun, "Brother Yu, don't you know that this is a drama with two male protagonists."

"You mean Liu Dong and Bai Mian, two male leads?" Yu Chun didn't expect that this kind of series could be filmed.

Seeing Yu Chun's appearance, Xiao Xie knew that Brother Yu was thinking wrongly, "Although there are two male protagonists, there is no love scene, it belongs to that kind of brotherhood."

Yu Chun was a little disappointed when he heard the words, but if it was made into a same-sex movie, it probably wouldn't have a chance to be broadcast.

"I heard from Bai Mian just now that we are going to be filming here at night?" Yu Chun thought to himself, after half a day passed, these people rested for half an hour.

Xiao Xie still knows a little about the filming arrangement of the crew, "Yes, they can only stay here for seven days, so they have to hurry up and catch up with the schedule."

It turns out that the daily expenses of the crew are very high. Although he confiscated the venue money, other expenses are not low.

At noon, the actors sat in the store eating boxed lunches.

Directors and leading actors still have chairs to sit on, while others can only squat or sit on the ground to eat.

Yu Chun and Xiao Xie went to the restaurant. They were not members of the film crew, so no one gave them lunch boxes.

In the afternoon, Yu Chun called Ping Yi and learned that Da Zongzi had gone to the Celestial Masters Association. It seemed that Zhang Ling had encountered some troubles.

Now Yuchun can't do anything to help, if he can not make trouble, he is helping.

"Then I'm watching the filming here at Panjiayuan, and I'll be back later." Yu Chun said on the phone, there was no one at home, so it's better to watch the fun here.