Chapter 39 Answering the Phone

"This way!" Seeing that Yu Chun was walking, and deviated from the way back, Ping Yi dragged him back.

Yu Chun's cheeks were bloodshot, and he found an excuse, "I was distracted just now."

distracted?

Presumably it was this road idiot who almost lost him.

In order not to lose him, Ping Yi simply grabbed his hand, the warmth in his palm made him extremely at ease, like a dandelion seed that had been floating around for a long time, finally found a place to take root.

Yu Chun broke free twice, but did not break free, so he stopped resisting.

Ping Yi raised the corners of his lips frivolously, and said in a playful voice, "So you won't resist?"

"It doesn't matter how much you do things that are useless." Yu Chun is very aware of his ability, jumping up and down, baring his teeth and claws is a monkey, and he doesn't want to perform monkey tricks for others.

Pingyi's heart softened into a cotton candy, and all the stuff in it was Yuchun.

The three returned to the excavation area. Although it was late, everyone was in good spirits.

When Yu Chun and the others came back, they did not cause much commotion. After all, the three of them were adults, and the military defense here was in place, so it was impossible to go down the mountain easily.

"You guys missed dinner, but there is supper today." Han Xu raised the meat skewers in his hand.

"Oh, I'm going! You're grilling!" Seeing the meat skewers, Yu Chun became excited immediately, forgetting about the big rice dumpling and the old monster.

Han Xu pointed to the place behind him, "Well, the villagers sent a sheep, and the chefs decided to cut out the lamb chops for us to barbecue."

Yu Chun walked quickly to the grilling place, but unexpectedly, the person grilling the skewers turned out to be Ma Li.

Seeing Yu Chun approaching, Ma Li asked casually, "Do you want to eat spicy food?"

"It must be eaten, put more cumin, thank you!" Yu Chun said, swallowing his saliva.

Ma Li quickly grilled the skewers and handed them to Yu Chun, "Ping Yi, Qin Zheng, how about you, can you eat spicy food?"

"It's fine as normal." Qin Zheng and Ping Yi walked together.

Ma Li joked with a smile: "You two are quite alike, you both give people a gentle feeling, and you don't like to talk too much."

"Is there?" Qin Zheng cast a look at Ping Yi that I didn't notice.

Ping Yi smiled faintly, "Maybe it's a coincidence."

Yu Chun was licking skewers and making complaints at the same time. These two guys are not pure human beings, so it's strange if they don't hit it off.

"There's beer next to it. It's from Jingshui Town. If anyone of you wants to drink, you can take it." Han Xu came over to help Ma Li, and the two were inseparable.

Yu Chun walked over, took out a can of beer from the barrel, opened it and drank it.

The cold beer flows from the throat all the way to the stomach, which is refreshing.

At this moment, Yu Chun's cell phone rang suddenly.

Now the signal in the countryside is also very good, unless you are in the deep mountains and old forests, you can receive calls.

Seeing that the call was from the nursing home, Yu Chun immediately found a quiet place to answer it.

"Hi, hello, I'm Yu Chun." Yu Chun connected to the phone.

"Boy, I'm not feeling well at all now, where have you been?" Wang Shu's voice came, regardless of the old lady's age, her vital capacity is pretty low.

Yu Chun shrank his neck instinctively, clutching his phone and said in a low voice: "I'll go out with Teacher Song, and I'll be back after a while."

"Song Shuhai, is that him?" Wang Shu was familiar with several of Yu Chun's teachers.

Yu Chun responded, "Yes."

"That old guy is very hard-working, don't hang out with him, don't let him be fine, you come back sideways." Wang Shu said unhappily, she counted during the day, and learned that Yu Chun had a bloody disaster in the past few days , and it is out of town, otherwise I would not take the initiative to make this call.

"Grandma, don't let the teacher hear this, the teacher is an atheist." Yu Chun said, the grandmother did not give the teacher a good face before.

Wang Shu muttered a few more words, telling Yu Chun to be more careful in the near future, and then came back to visit the nursing home.

After Yu Chun answered, he hung up the phone and heaved a sigh of relief.

Although he doesn't believe in fortune-telling, grandma is different from those who cheat money on the roadside.

Especially on the matter of parents, because there is no way to solve it, grandma almost fell ill. If it was not because of him, she would not be able to cheer up at all.

"Your grandma's phone number?" Ping Yi did not know when he came behind Yu Chun.

Yu Chun was taken aback by the spiritual voice behind him, seeing Ping Yi's unreal handsome face, and thinking of this man sitting out of the coffin in a shroud, he broke out in a cold sweat.

Seems to feel Yu Chun's fear of him, Ping Yi is a little confused, so it seems that he didn't do anything to him.

"Well, grandma asked me to be safe outside, and go to the nursing home to see her when I go back." Yu Chun subconsciously explained.

Ping Yi smiled slightly, raised his hand and rubbed his head, "The meat skewers are grilled again, Ma Li left some for you."

"Oh, thank you." Yu Chun lowered his head, and walked past Ping Yi stiffly.

Ping Yi frowned slightly, the tip of his heart seemed to be pricked by something, obviously there was no bleeding, but it hurt sharply!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com