Chapter 173 Reminder

For the next few days, Yu Chun was restless.

He looked at Xiao Shi who was helping in the store, "You said Ping Yi had something to leave, when will he come back?"

Xiao Shi didn't know, "It should be soon."

Yu Chun sighed, why did the big zongzi become weird, in the past even if he left for a day, he would call to notify him, but this time after leaving for so long, there was no news, and the phone was turned off.

He tried to connect spiritually, but because the distance was too far, he couldn't contact the other party at all.

"Then where did he go?" Yu Chun didn't know how many times he asked Xiao Shi.

However, Xiao Shi has only one answer, that is to shake his head and not make a sound.

"Boss, do you have Fengshui paintings here? If the meaning is better, I will give it to the elders." A middle-aged woman walked in.

Yu Chun hurried over to entertain her and helped her choose a few paintings, some modern ones and some old ones.

The other party didn't understand it very well, so he chose a picture he liked and bought it.

After haggling for a while, the other party took the painting and left.

"Hey, people's hearts are not ancient, and I almost sold them at capital. Can the things here be the same as those on Taobao!" Yu Chun muttered a few words in dissatisfaction.

At this time, the courier brother came to the door.

"Excuse me, is Yu Chun from Yuxuan Pavilion here?" The courier brother started to move the goods.

Yu Chun immediately said, "I am."

"The courier has arrived, please check it." The courier brother wiped the sweat from his forehead.

A few days ago, it was windy and sandy, but these days it has become a scorching sun.

Yuchun unpacked the box and looked at it, and the contents inside were not damaged.

After signing the courier, Yu Chun asked the courier to wait for him, and he took out an unopened bottle of purified water from the store, "You take this to drink."

"No, no, I'm not thirsty." The courier boy quickly refused.

"It's not easy, don't be too polite." Yu Chun forcefully pushed over.

The courier boy had no choice but to thank him and left with purified water.

Yu Chun returned to the store and put the things taken from Taobao on the display table.

"Young Master Yu, these are all made of stone." Seeing Yu Chun put a pile of stones on it, Xiao Shi was very puzzled.

This honest child, if Zi Xin would definitely not have asked more questions, Yu Chun pointed at these things, "This is the leftovers of jade, this kind of pure natural thing is better than glue potting and potion soaking. These days, there are fewer and fewer kind-hearted businessmen like me."

is that so?

Xiao Shi looked at these bracelets and jade pendants suspiciously, they were just a pile of ordinary stones no matter how they looked.

Not long after, people from the tourist group came over, and these people usually came in groups of three or four.

Yu Chun directly took people to the place where miscellaneous items were sold, and introduced some snuff bottles and the like. These people won't buy big items, so there's no need to introduce everything.