Chapter 62 Zombie Cave Hands-On

Yu Chun soaked in cold water for more than two hours, his skin was wrinkled, not to mention dizzy, his brain was as cold as if he had been slapped with chicken blood, he was sober and calm.

"Come out?" Seeing Yu Chun staring at him with piercing eyes, Ping Yi finally graciously let him come out of the bathtub.

Yu Chun was shaking like a newborn chick, and ran to the bed on crutches.

I saw the baby silkworms in the quilt, breathing out with hoarfrost.

"Dare to drink what anyone gives you, are you really stupid or fake?" Ping Yi criticized.

Yu Chun said with trembling lips: "I don't think he looks like a bad guy."

"Then do you think I look like a bad guy?" Ping Yi narrowed his eyes, waiting for Yu Chun's answer.

Yu Chun's mouth was bald, and the truth subconsciously blurted out, "It's not like a good person."

Through the quilt, Ping Yi accurately slapped Yu Chun's buttocks, "Lie in bed and reflect on yourself!"

"What about you?" Seeing that Ping Yi was about to leave, Yu Chun asked hastily.

"I have something to do!" After saying that, Ping Yi went out, he was afraid that if he stayed, he would really be unable to be a gentleman.

The next morning, Yu Chun woke up in Ping Yi's arms.

The goal is Ping Yi's sharp jaw, does this man have no stubble?

If it weren't for certainty, there are many parts under Pingyi, Yuchun must be thinking wildly again.

"Are you awake?" Ping Yi's magnetic voice sounded.

Yu Chun replied foolishly, "Wake up."

"Is it still cold?" Ping Yi raised his hand and touched Yu Chun's forehead, his voice was so soft that his bones were crisp.

The horrific head-to-head killing almost made Yu Chun unable to hold back, and his heart jumped into his throat.

"It's not cold anymore." Yu Chun's breathing was a little messy, what was Ping Yi doing this early in the morning?

Seeing that Yu Chun was really fine, Ping Yi got up from the bed, and put on that dead face again, "Don't lie down when you wake up, and return to Yangshi after the delivery."

The speed of this person turning his face is faster than turning over a book, Yu Chun was ordered to get up before he was in bed for a while.

During the day, Yuchun and Pingyi ran to several places to prepare all the goods in Xiangxi, and then they could return to Yangshi.

Before he was about to leave, Ping Yi called Hou Qing and learned that Hou Qing was staying in his lair, so he mentioned that he was going to leave.

Hou Qing hasn't entertained them well yet, so how could he let them leave easily, "Don't go, wait until I break this formation, catch that little Taoist priest and go back."

"What little Taoist priest?" Ping Yi asked curiously.

"A thief actually ran into my treasury to steal!" Hou Qing gritted his teeth and said, really ashamed and thrown into God's Domain.

"What do you look like, and what is your age?" Ping Yi glanced at Yu Chun, always feeling that this matter had something to do with Zhang Ling.

Come to think of it, if Zhang Ling fell into Hou Qing's hands, wanting to die would be a luxury.

Hou Qing told Ping Yi what the little Taoist priest looked like, and then asked, "You don't know that guy, do you?"

Ping Yi said: "I really know him, his name is Zhang Ling, he is a celestial master, his ancestor should be the one from the Eastern Han Dynasty."