Chapter 113 Carnival

After Yuchun and Pingyi left, they went to the stadium in Yangshi.

Although there was only a light snowfall in Yang City, the ice and snow carnival on the other side of the stadium opened.

There are many artificial snow, ice sculptures, and ice and snow games, and there are special promotions on New Year's Day.

"Eighty-eight one pass." Yu Chun came to the ticket window, and listened to the polite voice of the conductor inside.

Paying directly with the mobile phone, Yu Chun bought two passes, usually one hundred and eighty-eight!

"Let's go, let's go in, with one ticket in hand, all the entertainment items can be played." Yu Chun said enthusiastically.

Ping Yi raised his eyebrows, looking at the children and couples of young couples, wondering what's interesting.

However, seeing Yu Chun so excited, Ping Yi did not dampen his interest.

First is the snow mountain flying fox, and then the cross-country snowmobile, but Yuchun will play every item he sees.

"Wow!" Sitting on the big rotating ice ladder, Yu Chun opened his arms and slid down.

After going down, Yuchun greeted Pingyi, "It's fun, let's have a couple."

"Farewell." Pingyi didn't want to ride the slide, although he had never played it before.

Yu Chun pouted, "You just play with me once, that's fine, the two of you can't play alone."

Ping Yi rubbed his molars, but finally couldn't bear to refuse, "Just once."

Yu Chun immediately broke into a big smile, and got on the double ice slide with Ping Yi.

"Dad, I want to play with this!" Xue Nianzhu pulled Xue Liang's sleeve and said, she had heard about the ice and snow carnival in the stadium a long time ago, so she just came to play with her dad during the holiday.

The corner of Xue Liang's mouth twitched, "Go and play by yourself, I'll watch you from below."

"No, I can't play alone!" Xue Nianzhu pointed to the top of the two-person ice slide, and then said softly, "Dad, those two people look familiar!"

When Xue Liang heard this, he looked familiar, it was Yu Chun and Ping Yi.

Seeing Ping Yi's constipated expression, Xue Liang laughed unscrupulously.

"Dad, hurry up, let's go up too!" With that said, Xue Nianzhu pulled Xue Liang up, and went directly up the slide from behind.

Ping Yi naturally also saw Xue Liang, he had a keen sense of breath, especially those who laughed at him.

"Let's go, let's go play other things." Yu Chun didn't see Xue Liang, and after going down, he pulled Ping Yi to play other ice and snow sports.

During the period, he took out his mobile phone and took a lot of photos. Unfortunately, because he didn't bring a selfie stick, the group photos he took were all like photo stickers.

"Let me take pictures for you." A clear female voice came.

Yu Chun turned his head to look, pleasantly surprised: "Mr. Xue, junior!"

The person who spoke was Xue Nianzhu, and she took Yu Chun's cell phone, "Stand under the snow sculpture, and I'll take a group photo for you."

"Okay!" Yuchun held Pingyi and found a suitable place to take pictures.

Xue Nianzhu adjusted the focus and took several consecutive shots.

"Come closer, Brother Ping, please smile." Xue Nianzhu habitually instructed, when they were in school, these girls would often go out to take pictures.