Chapter 120 New Year's Eve

In Yu Chun's small home, Ping Yi was sitting on the sofa with two long legs resting on the coffee table, concentrating on fiddling with the phone.

"Come and help." Yu Chun squeezed in through the door carrying a bunch of things.

Ping Yi looked up at him, "Are you going to move the mall back?"

"What, the lantern broke last year, I bought a new one." Yu Chun stepped on the heel of his left foot with his right foot to take off his shoe.

Ping Yi sighed, and went to help, "Then what are these things? The left one is packed in the right one, I should have known better if I drove to buy them."

Yu Chun finally took off his shoes, "I bought them all in the market near the community, what are you doing driving there, you just started and arrived at the place."

Pingyi opened one of the bags and saw a series of flashing lights inside, "I remember someone just said about the electricity bill escalation, so save it."

"What's the same? I just want to create an atmosphere during the Chinese New Year. Besides, it was a ladder last year, but it was reset in January this year, and now the fees are normal." Yu Chun straightened his waist, and the thing weighed dozens of catties.

"Did you buy fish and keep them?" Ping Yi took over two alive and kicking fish, and they were of different species.

"This is silver carp and catfish, which means that there will be more than one year after another, and we will clean them up tomorrow." Yu Chun picked up the bag in Ping Yi's hand and put it directly into the big basin in the bathroom to raise it.

The corner of Ping Yi's mouth twitched, "Then you won't buy it tomorrow?"

"What if there are no more tomorrow!" Yu Chun was still draining water in the bathroom. These two fish were chosen by himself, and they were very lively.

Next, Ping Yi opened the other bags, and there were all kinds of things inside, including two red guns of different sizes.

"Don't tell me, this is for you and me?" Ping Yi could only guess like this.

Yu Chun gave him a thumbs up expression that you guessed right, "Wear it on New Year's Eve, good luck for a year."

"Hehe." Ping Yi laughed dryly twice.

"What about this one?" Ping Yi took out two pairs of red socks again, "What's the point?"

"Wearing red socks during the Chinese New Year is naturally stepping on villains and little ghosts." Yu Chun said, and at the same time regretted that he didn't like wearing colored socks, so he wore a pair of white socks during the New Year last year. Big zongzi, he still sees hell every day.

Ping Yi raised his eyebrows, he is really knowledgeable.

"Clean up these things, and I'll go downstairs again." Yu Chun clapped his hands and said.

"What are you still doing?" Ping Yi wondered.

"I also want to buy pork knuckle, sausage, meat stuffing, etc. What kind of stuffed dumplings do you like?" Yu Chun asked Xiang Pingyi.

"Leeks." Ping Yi said.

"Then buy some more shrimps." Yu Chun counted what to buy while counting with his fingers, while putting on his shoes and going downstairs.

The corner of Ping Yi's mouth twitched, he bought so many things, did he plan to eat from the first day of the first lunar month to the fifteenth day of the first lunar month?

Reluctantly stuffing all the food into the refrigerator, Ping Yi thought to wait for Yu Chun to buy the things later and see where he put them.

But I forgot that the weather in the Northeast is a natural refrigerator.