Chapter 54 Bad Morals

Pretending to open the bottle, Ping Yi took a sip of the mint tea, and he didn't know how much drug he put in, the taste changed.

After drinking, Ping Yi leaned back on the chair behind him, and slowly closed his eyes.

"Go to the bathroom and stare at that person, don't let him come out so quickly!" The man who sold mint tea just now said to his companion.

Compared to this person's shrewdness, the companion next to him seemed mentally handicapped, he responded stupidly, and ran to the bathroom.

The man returned to the vicinity of Pingyi's car, and he only chose his target after observation.

Let’s just say that the easy-to-drive car is affordable at a mid-range price. There is no one sitting in the back row, but it looks very heavy. That is to say, there must be a lot of things in the back row or in the trunk.

It's a long way, and you can't transport some stones to the highway, so the things in the car must be worth some money.

The man came to the driver's seat and saw that the window was open, which saved him a procedure.

Stretching his arm in, the man pressed the safety lock of the car, and then went straight to the trunk.

However, he lifted it twice, but failed to open the trunk.

"It shouldn't be!" The man scratched his forehead, walked around to the co-pilot, opened the door and sat in.

The front can be opened, is the lock of the trunk broken?

Sitting in the co-pilot's seat, the man opened the front storage box, which was in a mess, tissues, wet wipes, and even half a pack of biscuits, what the heck!

Just as the man was rummaging down, Ping Yi's voice suddenly sounded, "What are you looking for?"

The man was startled, he didn't expect Ping Yi to wake up so soon.

"No, no..." Even with the glibness of a man, he didn't know what to say at this time.

Just as he was about to open the car door to leave, he found that the co-pilot's door couldn't be opened again, it was obviously not locked!

Damn it, what the hell!

Ping Yi looked at him with a half-smile, "Want to leave?"

"Brother, I was wrong, I don't want to, it's all forced by life, I have an old man suffering from cancer, and a child waiting to be fed, so I have to do this job as a last resort." The man began to pretend to cry.

Ping Yi didn't expect that the other party was quite talented in acting, but this person looked like a lonely star, his parents died young, and his wife and children were separated.

"Well, I can let you go, but you have to pay something." Ping Yi suddenly grabbed the other party's wrist.

"You want black and black!" The man immediately changed his face.

But then, he couldn't speak, and he always felt that something in his body was disappearing, like life energy.

He turned pale with fright, who was the other party and what did he do to him? Or did he feel this way because of his sudden illness?

After a while, Ping Yi withdrew his hand, pulled out a tissue in disgust, and wiped his palm.

And Yu Chun just came back at this time, he opened the co-pilot's door, only to find that there was a person sitting inside, in his forties, with a pale complexion, as if he was a concubine, looking like he was going to be in trouble.