Chapter 45 - 46 - 47 - 48

The dream was shattered, Yu Chun slowly opened his eyes, for a moment he couldn't tell whether it was a dream or reality.

"You look dumb, no wonder you don't even know you have a cold." Ping Yi rudely stuffed two pills into Yu Chun's mouth.

With water, Yu Chun swallowed the pill.

At this time, the blood talisman on Yu Chun's forehead had disappeared, he rubbed his nose, and sneezed untimely.

Then, I saw Ping Yi's dark face... He really didn't do it on purpose!

Ping Yi glared at him, didn't say anything, seeing that he was fine, he turned and went back to the north room.

Yu Chun lay alone in the bed, still pondering over the previous dream, wanted to connect but found that he couldn't.

The next day, Yu Chun, who had a good night's sleep, came back to life with full blood.

"Your grandma asked you to stay at home." Sitting in the living room, Ping Yi saw that Yu Chun had tidied up and looked ready to go out.

Yu Chun blew the broken hair on his forehead, "Stay at home and drink the northwest wind, it's not a serious injury, I'm going to the store."

Thinking that the healing blood talisman last night did more than reduce the fever, Ping Yi didn't say much.

Yu Chun suddenly thought of something, he had already put on a shoe, and jumped in front of Ping Yi with one foot.

"This is for you. I signed up for a driving school for you, and you can go for a test at any time." Yu Chun handed Ping Yi a card package, which not only contained a student ID card, but also a 'specially ordered' ID card, valid for ten years , and need to be re-purchased after ten years.

Ping Yi took over the card pack. If he wanted to integrate into this world, he had to abide by some rules, which he understood.

Jumping back to the door, Yu Chun put on the other shoe, and then went to Antique Street.

Antique Street is not far from his home, and it is not a sunny day today, so it is very comfortable to take a walk there.

It was still deserted in the morning, and none of the customers in the shop came.

After lunch, a person was ushered in the store, but it was not a customer.

"Master Zhang?" Yu Chun remembered that this guy was called Zhang Ling, and he was the most handsome magic stick he had ever seen.

Zhang Ling was wearing a white long-sleeved casual shirt with beige linen trousers underneath. He nodded politely to Yuchun, "Excuse me."

"How do you know I'm here?" Yu Chun was very puzzled.

Zhang Ling smiled faintly, "We exchanged business cards, but your friend told me the specific address."

Yu Chun has only a few friends, so it is not difficult to guess who they are, "You mean Wu Yong and the others?"

"That's right, they formed a novelty hunting team, which is related to a job I took over." Zhang Ling told the whole story.