Chapter 97 Contact

Compared with Yu Chun's luck, Hou Qing was really miserable.

In the clear sky and broad daylight, he couldn't fly in the sky to observe, so he could only dive into the ground to spread out his spiritual consciousness.

With the expansion of his spiritual consciousness, he no longer cared about observing the ghosts. He was surrounded by disgusting corpses of bugs. Although he was a zombie, he was a zombie with style.

"Paralysis, what is Xue Liang doing up there, so many bugs come here one after another to seek death." Hou Qing complained to himself.

A Yin-gathering array is arranged on it, but any living creature that gets close will be affected.

However, the life forms of insects are fragile, and they often die when they get close.

Xue Liang was inspecting the work in the pharmaceutical factory at this time, and he seemed to feel something, so he glanced at his feet.

With a sneer on his lips, he continued to arrange work.

"Mr. Xue, there is an increasing demand for drugs like vitamins. Do you think we need to increase production?" the person in charge asked for instructions.

Xue Liang waved his hand, "No need, just guarantee the quality."

The person in charge wrote it down, and then followed Mr. Xue to the workshop for inspection.

After finishing the work, Xue Liang left through the small door of the office and came to the location of the Yin Gathering Formation.

Li Gui, who was in charge of guarding the place, stood obediently at the door, and immediately opened the passage as Xue Liang approached.

Just when Xue Liang was about to enter the Yin Judgment Formation, his cell phone rang suddenly, and seeing the caller ID on it, he paused.

"Hello." Xue Liang answered the phone.

On the other side, there was a sob, "Dad."

"Baby girl, why are you crying? Who bullied you?" Xue Liang tried his best to lower his tone.

Xue Nianzhu choked, "I want to go home."

"Okay, Dad will drive to pick you up now." Xue Liang said immediately.

After a reply from the other side, he hung up the phone.

Xue Liang turned his heels and did not enter the formation. He called for the secretary and asked about Xue Nianzhu's situation at school.

The secretary immediately dialed a number, and after a while said to Xue Liang: "Mr. Xue, Rosary got a boyfriend at school, but that man suddenly cheated on her."

"Even my Xue Liang's daughter dares to dump me. Let me see who has the guts." Xue Liang thought, Xue Nianzhu is fine at school, if he comes back, it will definitely be inconvenient for him.

Seeing Mr. Xue's aggressive look, the secretary quickly reminded, "Mr. Xue, it's normal for a college student to fall in love with each other. Maybe it's because of his first love that Rosary is so sad. Just go and persuade him."

Xue Liang paused and asked him to persuade him alone?

For some reason, he suddenly thought of Yu Chun.

Now that Yu Chun already knows his identity, or doubts his identity, I don't know if he will associate with him.

For this reason, he is very curious!

Thinking of this, Xue Liang suddenly called Yu Chun.

Yu Chun had just separated from Zhang Ling and was about to go to Antique Street with Xiao Shi when he received a call from Xue Liang.