Chapter 27 - 28- 29 - 30

"Boss, why is this hosta broken!" The woman dissatisfied, this hosta is very beautiful, the magnolia flower on the head is lifelike, but it is broken in the middle, and it is wrapped with gold thread.

Yu Chun smiled mysteriously, "Beauty, you have to know how difficult it is to preserve the things left over from ancient times. The patina and winding method of this gold thread should be the craftsmanship of the Republic of China."

The man on the side nodded, "Yes, there is indeed patina, and there are stains in the gold thread!"

The woman nodded half understanding, "But can this thing be worn?"

"Of course, the hairpin is inserted into the hair, who knows it is broken, even if you take it out, and see that the broken mark is wrapped with gold thread, you know it is worth a lot." Yu Chun shook his head and said, knowing a woman's heart quite thoroughly. .

The woman's eyes lit up when she heard the words, which woman is not vain, if she wears this hairpin to have a party with her girlfriends, she must be old-fashioned!

"Husband, I want this hairpin." The woman pointed to the hairpin and said firmly.

The rich man said: "How do you sell it? We are all in the industry, so don't hit me!"

"How could it be? You are an expert at first glance, and I don't want a pretense, fifty thousand yuan." Yu Chun said with a painful face.

But the man stretched out three fingers, "After all, it's a broken hairpin. For this number, it's fine, but it's fine."

Yu Chun bit her lower lip, showing a hesitant look.

"Forget it, let's go and visit another house." The man winked at the woman.

Women have an innate talent for bargaining, and regretfully said: "Okay." She really didn't have any hesitation, as if she was sure that Yu Chun would stop them.

How could Yu Chun let them down, he quickly stopped the two people who walked to the door, "Hey, hey, come back, 30,000 is 30,000!"

Only then did the couple walk back with a smile, paying the money with one hand and delivering the goods with the other.

Yu Chun glanced at the payment record on WeChat, and then sent the customer away.

"For something worth 50,000, you sold it for 30,000, isn't it a loss?" Ping Yi took this transaction seriously, and he also took a look at the hairpin just now. Although it was not careful enough, it should be an old item.

Yu Chun smiled mysteriously, and seeing the couple walk away, he said: "It's a counterfeit."

Hearing this, Ping Yi thought of the broken hairpin just now, "Half of that hairpin is fake."

"That's right, many experts can guess half of it just by looking at a broken hairpin, but that man doesn't understand anything at all, so he deserves to be cheated." Yu Chun has no guilt at all. Buying antiques is a test. eyesight.

People who don't know anything, if they want to come to Antique Street to show off, they must pay tuition.

Yu Chun is still a bit moral, otherwise he will be beaten ruthlessly.

The corner of Ping Yi's mouth twitched, suddenly he felt that these antique sellers were not good people.

It's just a small change when it was stocked up, but now it's sold at a high price of 30,000 yuan. Yuchun is in a good mood and decides to close the store early.

Ping Yi was still driving, Yu Chun sat in the co-pilot, helped him turn on the navigation, and then started playing mobile games.

According to the navigation, Ping Yi came to an old residential area remodeled from shanty towns.